Chpater 38

"Guys, hurry up we're going to miss out flight!", Liam shouted pulling us along to board the plane. We were following one of the workers to our own entrance to our sererate part of the plane. She had light brown hair and was averagely pretty. 

"Chill Liam", Louis held back a laugh.

We ignored Louis and made it to the gate handing over our tickets while we caught up. I skipped holding Nialls hand to annoy Liam. I love all the boys and it's fun to annoy each other. 

"Niall's replaced me", I heard Kayleigh joke with Becca.Kayleigh was the only one that Beca would talk to properly. I heard her skype with Alana, but she wasn't really here so it doesn't count.

"Zayn's nothing compared to you. You're beautiful and have someone who loves you like Niall", she smirked trying to get my attention.

"Wasn't that when you slept with me Becca", I laughed overmy shoulder , hoping to enfuriate her. I was now walking and swinging my hands with Niall. Two could play at her evil game.

She muttered something under her breath. 

"Now now Becca", I tunred round to face her and she glared at me.

"Either way,you wern't any good", she snapped. I turned around and walked onto the plane. I took my seat and just my luck. Louis and Eleanor were sat together she arrived back from her modelling trip in time to come with us, Niall and Kalyeigh were sat together, Liam and Harry and luckily for me I was sat next to Becca. I sighed as she took a seat next to me. We had pretty large booths that were for two people. 

We sat in silence and finally after what seemed like a century the plane started to take off.

"So back there, What do you mean I wasn't any good?", I smirked.

"Look Zayn. We had sex? It's no big deal. We had a fling, do you really think it meant something. We all know I'm a stupid slut that gets drunk and sleeps with guys", her words stung.

"Becca, yeah we had sex and I enjoyed it without a doubt, we didn't have a fling we had a realationship it may not have lasted long but it meant something to me. And a slut? You just had a bad past", I sighed.

She looked out the window. As much as I tried to hide it and ignore my feelings. I still love Becca. She is gorgeous and I love her and I'm fed up of girls leaving me.

I toom out my earphones and plugged them into my phone. I pressed shuffle and soon dozed off on our flight to London.

"ZAYN WAKE UP!", Becca screamed, kicking my leg.

I squinted and saw Becca looking amused.

"What?", I frowned, rubbing my eyes.

"You were snoring", she rolled her eyes.

"I don't snore", I gasped.

"You're not the one that's had to listen to it for 2 hours!"

"You're lieing"

"Really? check twitter or you're phpne. I took you're phone and recorded it, uploading it to your twitter just to embaress you. Y'know?", she winked.

I pulled out my phone - Sleeps like a baby. A very loud and annoying baby. Here is Zayn Malik snoring! Love Becca ;)

I watched the video.

"It's not proof. I don't snore"

"Sure Zayn, You're fans disagree and You didn;t even follow me on twitter Zayn. You said he had a realationship and yet you didn't follow me. I'm insulted", she faked a cry salcastically.

"Whatever Loser", I stuck out my tongue and grinned, happy to be having a decent conversation, even though she woke me up from my sleep. 

"Since you're no longer snoring I'm going to try sleep", she winked and lay back in her chair which was now reclined right back and pulled her blanket over her cuddling into it and slowly drifting off to sleep. She looked peaceful. Now time for some pay back. I got a whoopie cushion from Niall and gently placed it under her, whenever she moved slightly she made a farting noise. I recorded it and put it on twitter. 

-Okay so guys I may snore, but Becca she has a disgusting habbit.

[Guyssssss Was going to end it here but You  know I thought I'd wait until tomorrow and finish it then while I remember thanks for geting me '500' and something in fan fiction<3 Love You guysssss(:!!!!!!]

"Morning Sleepy", I grinnedas she kicked my shin, not to happy about me waking her up. 

"You btetter have a damn good explanation Malik", she growled.

"Niall and Kayleigh were making out, Liam was being depressed and Louis and Harry were being too weird to talk too so you were my only choice", I shrugged.

She threw her pillow at me and glared.

"You couldn't let me have 1 hours sleep", she snapped.

"Well No because you fart in your sleep. I got air freshner from the air hostess and her number", I winked and continued, "Your farts are really disgusting and it took alot of frebreeze to kill your nasty habit"

"You're lieing Zayn", she rolled her eyes.

"Oh really? Check twitter I got the proof", I smiled innocently.

"Your a dead man, Malik", she scream whispered and grabbed my phone to check twitter. She watched the film in horror. 

"ZAYN!", she kicked harder than the last time a few minutes ago.

IPatted her shoulder and snatched my phone back.

"I snore, you fart. Your habbit is worse. Mine is just a little tiny noise But YOURS is a disgusting loud noise and a stinky smell", I smirked.

"I'm goingto go crazy if I need to listen to your shit anymore", she muttered and pulled out her phone and plugged in her ear-phones. 

I took her phone five minutes later when she was dozing off.

I looked through her albums until I found 'Up All Night - One Direction. I quickly put the album on and looked to see her smiling and tapping her fingers to the beat.

"THAT'S WHAT MAKES ZAYN BEAUTIFUL", I sung she smiled and continued leaning back with her eyes closed."Oh it's gotta be Lou, Agree Becca?", I smiled.

She nodded sleepily. I got out from seat and sat the phone on the table next to her and pulled her cover over her arms to keep her warm, I kissed her head and sighed. I would never be close to Becca like I was before. She barely speaks a normal non arguementitive conversation with me, never mind our old conversations with laughter and kisses.

I pulled out my phone to and slipped in my ear phones I lay back and quickly drifted off to sleep.

[AN] okay so tanks for the support (: I'm tired so I can;t be bothered, Don;t know if I can update tomorrow definetly wont update Sunday sinceI have my dancing show dress rehersal. #I won;t update next weekend, since it;s my actual show. I might update monday can try do it on wedensday and Thrusday(: Got another rehersal on tuesday(:

Hope you enjoy, Remeber!!!!!!----- VOTE, COMMENT & READ!!!

I really do need more votes and comments (:!!!! 

Hannah1D<3