Chapter 12

Heyyaaaaahhh!! okay so my last chaptyer needs editing I was drunk when I wrote it cause Kayleigh1Dbiebsizzle or whatever the smells name is spiked me saturdayy! Got me out ma face drunk... Lol kidden. Just energy juiceeeeee;) It's amazayn! DEDICATED TO HAZZA ON HIS B-DAY<3 18 BABYY<3 what happened to _ I'm Harry, I'm 16 and I'm from Holmes Chapel'? love ya always boys;) 

Anyway ....... Here you babycakessss<3

**********************************************

As I pulled up at the beach house memories of when I was child flashed through my mind bringing a sad smile to my lips. My mum used to love me and my dad and spend time with us, now she can't stand the sight of me and goes to London to meet with guys. My dad knows this but he doesn't want to tear our family apart. Her cheating kills him but he stays strong for me. Little does he know it's tearing me apart cause he doesn't see I want him just to be happy. He always said as long as we had each other we'd be okay, so why doesn't he stand by that now?.

"Hello", smiled Zaynsnapping me out of my thoughts while Niall waved his arms around. 

"Sorry", I mummbled taking off my seatbelt and getting out of the car.

"Who is ready for this!", Smiled Justin.

"oooh! what we gonna do while we're here! I'm so excited", kayleigh said and Niall started making her jump around with him. We took out our bags out and showed Niall, Zayn and Kayleigh around while Justin just tagged along since he knew the place.

"This is my room", I smiled.

"Woah! It's amazing!", Niall gasped walking around the room taking in the large white walls surrounding the room, the big bed with crisp fresh sheets, the white polished furniture and then the out to the balcony looking at the beach.

"There all the same Niall", I shrugged.

"It's like 10 star hotel", Zayn grinned.

"don't even think thats possible Zayn", I laughed.

"Yeah well it's amazing", Kayleigh added.

"Becca, you can't deny it this house is pretty amazing!", Justin smiled.

"Okay, now can we just stop going on about the house", I snapped. It may sound amazing but having so many bad memories of my mum always fighting with me and the night she got drunk when my dad had to go back to the studio for 2 days and she-

"Whats up babe", Zayn smiled.

"nothing.. just bad memories", I said looking at my feet.

"You know you can talk to me about anything okay?", He said seriously.

"Okay I know", I smiled and messed up his hair with my hand. He glared at me but I just laughed.

" I like it like that", I pouted when he started puting back into place.

"Okay", he smirked moving over to me he messed up my hair "And I like your like that"

"You suck zayn", I pouted once again.

"sorry but it's pretty funny", He laughed.

"Okay so this here is another bathroom, now you can go pick a room just not mine or my dad's or Justins!"I smiled.

Niall and Kayleigh walked off hand in hand to go and choose there room. Justin walked to the kitchen and grabbed some food. I swear he eats more than Niall. And Zayn put his arms around me and kissed my head.

"Zayn what are you doing?", I said.

"Dunno, You just look so pretty", he smiled.

"Well, do this when you know what your doing" I glared and started walking to my room.