Chpater 37

"Good Morning Rebecca!", me, Niall and Liam screamed aswe jumped on Becca's bed.

"Fuck Off",she muttered pulling the duvet further over her head.

We all lay down and laughed, Becca moved and kicked Liam off the bed.

"oops", she said sarcastically.

"Yeah yeah", Liam groaned wiping holding his side.

"What time is it?", she sighed.

"5am now get up", I smiled and took her arms, Niall took her legs.

"Put me down my heads killing me", she screamed.

"Nah", I brushed off her comment.

"Liam get the doors", I grinned.

"You boys are dead", she glared and tried to wriggle free.

"Becca, where do you plan on going?", Liam smirked.

"You're all evil", she squealed.

"Louis, you got the stuff ready?", Niall shouted.

"Yeah Buddy", Louis came bursting through the kitchen as we reached the bottom of the stairs.

"No copying me Louis", Niall pouted. Kayleigh was coming down the stairs, yawning.

"How can you be so happy and hyper in the morning", she yawned.

"We've had so many early morning we're used to it", Niall winked at her making her blush.

I wish I could make Becca blush like that but I've decided last night she was drunk and everything she said meant nothing. She doesn't love me and I'm going to move on. Who am I kidding how can I move on. I honestly love her so much, more than anyone I've ever known.

We carried Becca to the garden and we had prepared lots and lots of water ballons which were flooding the pool. We had put the water ballons that Louis and Harry had filled up in the pool to keep them cool and stop them from bursting. The pool looked multi-coloured. It was cool.

"So whats your plan?", Becca snapped.

"Well, we're having a water fight, us boys.vs.you and Kayleigh choose your team wisely", Harry grinned.

"Well there is no point leaving Becca in a team herself, so me and Beca vs One Direction!", Kayleigh screamed and we all cheered. Becca stood arms crossed, looking un happy.

"3..2..1" we took seperate corners of the garden and ran screaming to thepool to grab water ballons, we ran around and Kayleigh was getting pelted with balloons since Becca stood withher arms folded and boredom evident on her face.

"I'll get her playing", Harry winked and I laughed.

He grabbeda very large water balloon and threw it at her face. She screamed and finally decided to join in. When we ran out of balloons we ended up having a water fight. It was nice to get Becca back to the same way she was before even if it was for just under an hour.

"I'm cold and you got me up at 5am to have a water fight. You all owe me. No I'mgoing to get something for my headache and pack my suitcase before we leave. No onebother me. Understood?", Becca snapped.

They're was a mixture of sighs and nods. She turned on her heel and entered the house.

[A.N OMG!!!! WHILE I WROTE THIS BIT I HAD THE SUDDEN IDEA FOR A SEQUEL!!!! I'VE GOT THE SEQUAL PLANNED!!! GUYS, I'M SO EXCITED!!! I DON'T KNOW ABOUT YOU BUT I'M LIKE YAYYYYYYYYYY! ANYWAY BACK TO THE STORY...- p.s just poked myself in the eye with a coathanger. Smart I know (;]

"Well if she continues like that, thisis going to be quite the tour", I muttered.

"Zayn don't be like that, she's going through a rough patch and she needsus to support her", kayleigh squeezed my shoulder.

"There is only somuch of being blocked out I can take. She doesn't love me anyone. She loses a baby and instantly I'mpushed out and forced to act liema dick because every girl I love doesn't want to be with me. It happened last time and it's bloody happening now. Don't you thinkI deserve to  behappy for once. I want to hold her and kiss her and snuggle and tell her everything is going to be okay. But can I? NO! she blocks me out of her life. Is it so wrong for me to just want a realationship without any heartbreak?", I snapped and walked inside and made myself a very very strong coffee.

"Zayn what was all that about?", Niall asked coming into the kitchen.

"The fact that Becca doesn;t love me so I'm giving up on heer lve was the whole point of my speech", I rolled my eyes.

"Hey I get it you're upset but I know you love Becca so why let her slip away so easily?", Niall frowned.

"Because I'm fed up. I know it;s barely been a few days but I don't want all this trouble. She blocks me out and that is a sign she doesn't want or need me!", I sighed taking a long drink of my coffee, recieving a deathly glare from Niall as I took a bite of a doghnut I found in the fridge.

"Want half?", I smiled. He nodded. 

"Tanks", he grinned munching on his doughnut. "but you're not off the hook. Why are you trying top give up on you're love with Becca!!!", Niall was growing impatient.

"Jesus, I fshe decided to snap out of her evil spell then I'll happily be her friend. But to be honest I don;t need drama. I just want tobe loved!"

"What about Becca, I'm pretty sure she wants to be loved and her blocking you out, you should stya with her and show he you'll always be they're for the girl you love"

"Niall, I know you're trying to do what's bestof whatever but I'm fed up trying. We go on tour and If I meet someone there It must be true love", I gasped fakely.

Niall punched me in the arm and rolled his eyes. "Ew Zayn who are you?", he said in his fake american girl voice. 

"Oh no you din't!", I pouted joking. 

Then me and Niall had a competition to see who could punch hardest until one of us surrendered. I won.

"Thanks to my guns of steal", I smiled at Niall, kissing both arms.

"Yeah whatever I just gave in cause I got bored", Niall laughed.

[A.N]-- Okay so bad place to end it I know but it's only 20 past 10 and I'm tired tired tired. So sequeal Plans.

What do you think- Yay(: or Nay :(?

Cody Simpson - So Listen is an amazing song and is out on itunes in U.S tomorrow. Here in the U.K I shall wait :'(!!! SUCH AN AMAZING SONG THOUGH!!!! I'VE BEEN TRYNA FIND THE RIGHT WORDS BUT THE JUST SEEM TO FIT THE PAGE WR-WR-WRONG. i'm tired so mistakes try and read by them? and act like I'm an amzing speller?<3

Guys I get that msot readers are on their mobiles where it's hard to vote but please taking 30seconds or less to quickly vote or leave a comment means the world to me. I Don;t Bite!!!

Had an amazing day (: P.E I would say was the best part. Won our two games ;) We're aggresive and everyone loves it. I was like "Come at me Bro", then Sarah threw the ball and it bounced of my leg and went out and we just had silly little jokes like in the changing rooms singing call me maybe and me prancing around singing 1D. Good... Good Times!<3 

Thanks For readinggg!!! p.s feel free to follow me on twitter -  @hannahxmalik :D!

Hannah1D<3<3<3