"April," Brie tells her. "Although I feel like I'm about to pop any day now." She says.

"I was the same with Kassandra, but she was determined to stay in the whole nine months!" I said, making everyone laugh.

"How about we do the weight game now?" suggests Nicole as Brie starts to go red. Oh gosh, not the weight game!

"Come on, Brie, sit here!" says Lola, grabbing hold of my hands and guiding me back to the couch. "Ok, who wants to start?" she then questions once everyone's sat down.

"145," I said.

"Really?" Brie asked.

"Yup, unless you're 170," I replied.

"I think you've got to be around 150 the most, I mean, I'm 131 pounds, and we're around the same weight. With the added on extra pounds of the baby, it's got to be below 150." Nicole goes on to explain as we continue with the game.

"Oh come on, she can't be more than 145!" exclaims Lola.

"I think 143.5," comments Kathy, making everyone laugh and trying to dissuade the tension.

"And I think we'll leave it there," Nicole said.

"Let's open presents!" she suggests, and the guys help bring all the presents over onto the floor in front of Brie

"Ooh, you have to open mine first!" exclaims Nicole, looking excited. I can only imagine she must have gotten Brie the world. She loves kids, and it's such a shame John isn't ready for that yet.

"Why does she have to open yours first? Maybe she likes the look of mine," comments Lola.

"Guys, if you're going to keep going back and forth like this, then I won't open either of them," Brie tells them both.

Brie points to a random one I grab for her, and it ends up being Natalya's. Brie unwraps it and smiles when I see a little shirt with the Canadian flag on it, the colors of pink and white decorating it.

"So when she hangs out with me, we can look like twins!" exclaims Natalya, making me chuckle.

"Thank you, it's great," Brie says and sees she's gotten a few more shirts. Brie put them to one side and continue picking the presents. Trinity got some babygrows for Brie's little girl. Neutral colors, of course, because Brie loves neutral colors. Brie opens up Lana's and sees she's got her a Baby Bean Bag. "Oh my, this is so cute!" Brie exclaim, not having been able to find one in Arizona.