-42-

Liam grumbles a little feeling a beam of light his bare back, causing his open his eyes forcefully to see Zayn's old bedroom door cracked opened, the sunlight from the window beaming on it.

The brunette turns his body around tiredly, chuckling at his boyfriend who was fast asleep cuddled in the large duvet that was covering half his face.

Nova was right in between the two, specifically sleeping on Liam's chest but he's sure either Trisha or Yaser took her.

He makes sure to wrap an arm around his boyfriend, pulling him into his embrace earning a small whine.

Liam smiles fondly as he paws at his chest, instantly snuggling into his warm with a mutter amongst his lips.

Zayn talked in his sleep sometimes and Liam loved it, he remembers the first time they slept in the same bed.

The brunette up stayed up a little listening to his lover ramble quietly about his socks that had holes on them, whatever that meant.

"Morning beautiful" Liam says, peppering his boyfriend with soft kisses on his face.

Zayn smiles a little as he fists his eyes before looking up at him, "Hi." he says quietly for a moment, he blinks a while before shooting up from the bed.

"Where's Nova?" He asks, notice his daughter missing as he pats around the bed. "Either Yaser or Trisha took her, I reckon, I can hear causing a stir downstairs."

The olde mean rests her hand over his chest, calming himself down as he sits up correctly. "Why? Thought she ran off?"

"Yeah, my mum always leaves my bedroom door a agape. She could've slid off the bed and ran out into the hallway, or she could've fell down the steps"

"You're being negative, she knows better Zee" Liam murmurs, pulling him down into his embrace once again.

The brunette giggles a bit feeling his boyfriend smile into his bare chest, bringing a hand up to card his fingers through his messy hair. "You don't know that, that little girl is full of surprises."

"Did you enjoy meeting everyone last night though?"

"Yeah, everyone was so nice. I'm surprised dinner went okay, I mean besides the embarrassing questions about me proposing which isn't happening yet" Liam says with a grins, curling his fingers through his boyfriend's dark hair.

Zayn rolls his eyes fondly, knowing it was too early for marriage. He's not even sure he wants to get married, sure Liam would look really really good in a suit but he doesn't think he's ready for that.

"And my aunt Jill?" The younger man shrugs a bit, "She kept sending me looks, especially when I had Nova. I dunno, she stirs me off wrong" He says honestly, still unsure of his boyfriend's nosy aunt.

"Sorry about her, I'm happy she wasn't interrogating you. I'm surprised she hasn't done that to me either, it's weird" Zayn murmurs with a frown, his father probably stopped her from saying anything since this was very important for him.

"Well today's a brand new day, how about we start it off with a few kisses, hm?" Liam asks, fisting his small boyfriend's shirt to bring him down.

Zayn complies with a giggle, bumping his nose against his own before pressing his lips against his. There brunette hums in content, pulling him on top of him just to get a nice squeeze of his adorable butt.

"Ahem" A loud voice says, Zayn immediately rolls off his side, sitting up a bit.

"Morning Dad"  he says as he sends him a reassuring smile.