-30-

"Aw can you clap for daddy Novie? Clap clap" Liam says with a grin, watching Nova smiles at him widely as she pats her palms together slowly.

"Yeah that's it, good job princess" The man praises, clapping along making her squeal with delight.

The brunette smiles fondly watching her swift move into crawling position, moving towards Loki who was lying in his bed.

"We need to throw you a eight month old party princess," Liam says to himself before gasping.

"Zayn! Come quick!" Suddenly he hears something drop in the kitchen, his slim figure rushing inside the livingroom. "What? What happened?"

"I just thought of the greatest idea" Zayn sends him a glare, "You called me in here for ideas? Liam I'm putting dishes away"

"Hey, Nova is way more important than dishes" "Okay, what is it?" The older man asks, making his way over to sit beside him.

He makes sure to check on his daughter, smiling when he sees her gently touching at Loki's paw as he sleeps, crawling elsewhere.

"We can throw her a little eight month old party" "Liam, she doesn't need a party because her birthday is in a few months" "Well it could be just you, me, and the guys? Maybe you can Skype your parents too? It's been a while"

Zayn raises an eyebrow, "Okay, but we'll just buy balloons and a mini birthday snack that she'll like instead of cake"

Liam grins successfully, "Did you hear that Novie? We're throwing a party for you!" he says starting to clap, making her eyes crinkle as she smiles and claps along.

"See, she's excited" "Or maybe because clapping is the latest trend for her" "Well we're going do a throw back, remember how to dab princess?" he asks the baby, he dabs making her stare as she grips onto the coffee table to stand.

"See, she doesn't like that anymore" "Hey! You used to love dabbing!" Zayn shrugs, "Clapping is the new dab Liam"

"How about juju on that beat?" Liam asks as he stands up, starting to do the dance.

The older man shakes his head fondly listening to him sing the song under his breath as he dances, his daughter smiling cheekily as she bounces a little.

"Alright that's enough jujuing grandpa" Zayn says fondly, going to get his laptop.

"I'm not a grandpa, I'm younger than you" "By a few months, at least I know what's hip" "Now you know you're old, no one says hip anymore" Liam says with a grin, picking up the girl to kiss her curls.

"You have bushy eyebrows that remind me of a caterpillar, how about that?" "Ouch Nova, Baba is taking up roasting. Hopefully you don't do that to me," Zayn smiles opening his laptop, quickly typing in his password.

"What's your password?"
"None of your business"

"I wanna know" "It's private" "What do you mean private? Got some nudes on there?" Liam asks leaning over to watch his boyfriend log into Skype. "Hell no, I'm a child of god"

"Mhm but do children of god have kids out of wedlock?" Zayn makes sure to elbow his side hard, earning a mixture of a groan and laughter as he leans on the man beside him. "Novie he's a boyfriend beater!"

Nova gurgles, leaning over to yank at Liam's messy hair with a smile. "Zee, Zayn! She's pulling my weave!"

Zayn giggles a little, waiting a couple minutes before gently pulling his daughter's hand off of the brunette's quiff. "Good job Nova, you defended me against daddy"

"No good job, you trying to make me bald little girl?" Liam asks, mustering up frown that makes the eight month old trying to copy his face.

Zayn shakes his head fondly before clicking on his mother's profile, listening to the few rings.