-25-

So so sorry for the lack of updates, the amount if summer work I still have to finish is unbelievable and i'll possibly will take a while to update T-T

BUT DIS CHAP IS VERY INTERESTING, I HOPE YOU LOVE IT :)

~

Nova babbles happily in the her stroller, watching Liam duck below. "Peek a boo!" The man exclaims, popping up.

The seven month old jumps a little before squealing with delight, clapping at her hands. "Oh you like that huh? Okay where did daddy go?"

Zayn smiles from beside the man in the waiting room, watching Liam play peek-a-boo with his daughter. "Y'know if you keep her this happy, then maybe she'll be good for the rest of the appointment?"

"Hopefully, I don't wanna see my baby girl scared," Liam says in his baby voice as he gets up, sitting beside his boyfriend.

"So it's just a regular check up, yeah?" "Mhm, yeah. I think their giving her a shot today which I am not too thrilled about" Zayn mutters, flipping through the magazine.

"Oh no, she's gonna be in pain" "Well yeah Liam, shots hurt. She hasn't had one since she was four months old"

"She'll be terrified" Zayn sends him a look, "Of course she will, she's seven months. Would you like to be stuck with a needle?" "Of course not, but I don't like seeing her sad"

The older an shakes his head slightly, "You're spoiling her" "M'sorry, I can't help it. A perfect angel needs to be spoiled, isn't that right Novie?" Liam asks with a smile, watching her smile randomly.

"Leave some space for me, I wanna spoil her too. I'm the one who popped her out like a fishie" Zayn says, giggling when Liam cringes at him.

The brunette unbuckles Nova, cooing loudly. "You'll be brave right princess? It's just gonna be a small pinch okay? I used to get shots a lot when I was a baby, back and forth to the hospital. I was the sixe of a condom"

Zayn gasps, "Liam!" he scolds, smacking his arm earning a cheeky grin from his boyfriend. "Okay, maybe not small condom. Probably an extra large y'know? I'd love to show your baba but he likes being a cock blocker"

Liam hears a scoff beside him, noticing Zayn rolling his eyes making him chuckle. "Okay I'm kidding, but I was small though. They thought I wasn't going to make it" "Well I'm glad you did, even though you keep shading me with penis jokes"

"See Nova, this is how you have a good relationship. Communication which Zayn and I clearly have, hopefully you and whoever you choose to love have that. Probably might be a boy, or a girl. Anything is fine with us, y'know?" He asks to the small baby who stares at him blankly.

She wrinkles her nose, staring at him with her big blue eyes as if he had given her a lemon.

"I think that's her, 'Shut the fuck up, you're talking too damn much' face" Zayn says quietly to Liam with a giggle.

"M'sorry, I'm nervous for her" The man says, kissing her chubby cheek softly.

"She'll be okay, it's just a quick pinch and some tears" Nova babbles happily as Liam stands her up on his lap, bouncing a little when he hums softly.

"Go Nova, go Nova, go Nova" he chants quietly, smiling fondly as his daughter waves her fists when he bounces her on his lap.

Zayn smiles fondly, adjusting her little pony tail. "You know what's weird?" "What?"

"I dunno, but like, she kind looks like you" Liam raises an eyebrow, "Huh?" He asks confusingly, even though he wishes she did.

"Like, she's been spending so much time with you so she kinda does look like you a bit? I dunno, it sounds weird but she does. She even does that crinkly smile you do" Zayn explains, watching his boyfriend blow raspberries in her neck.