-16-

"Nova look." Liam says excitingly making the four month old poke at the window. "It's snowing!" He exclaims making her babble a little, moving her arms.

"Why're you yelling?" Zayn says coming into the dining room, noticing Liam and his daughter in the window. "Zee it's snowing" he says with a bright smile.

The grouchy man couldn't help but smile back, "Yeah so?" He asks, noticing the little flakes falling. "It's Nova's first snow, we have to go out"

"Li I don't do snow, too cold for me" "Please, she needs her Baba to experience this with her"

Zayn takes a sip of his coffee, watching Liam stick out his bottom lip out, Nova copying off of him.

"Alright, fine, just stop with the lips" Zayn says covering his eyes. "Yay!" Liam chees moving Nova's arm as he twirls around.

Zayn sighs, "The things I do for big heads" he mumbles loudly going back to the kitchen.

"I heard that!"
"You were supposed too!"

Liam pouts kissing Nova's cheek, "Would you like the boys to come over?" He asks, partially to Nova as he walks into the kitchen

"Are we inviting them to play in the snow too?" Zayn asks. "Yes, we do it every year" "That's cute"

"Thank you" he says sitting down across from the man. "I didn't know you used to work for Denise"

"From the library?" Zayn nods, finishing the rest of his coffee. "Oh yeah, when I was younger. I used to help out around town sometimes"

"That's really sweet Liam" "Thank you, why'd you ask?" "Well she told me you used to work there and she kinda, kept calling you my boyfriend"

Liam grins slyly, "Aren't I?" "Not yet" Zayn says, noticing his grin. "Well that's a title I'll claim soon" Liam says placing his lips on Nova's hair.

"Determined you are" "Yup, I'm not leaving this earth until I claim that title" "Why do you want to be my boyfriend? I'm eh" Zayn says sitting back in his chair

"I don't think you're 'eh', I think you're amazing. And if I'm being honest, you're the first guy who actually likes me for me"

Zayn smiles, "You're the first guy whose ever treated me like I matter, y'know respectful" he says honestly, knowing his parents always bark at him about getting respect from someone you get involve with.

Liam shrugs, "My dad always told me to win someone's heart is to be a gentlemen, I don't think I can treat someone so badly"

"God you really have a heart of gold" Zayn says, smiling fondly at him, making sure to pinch at his pink cheeks as he shrugs

~*~

Zayn stands in the doorway of the backyard with a grouchy look, watching Louis and Harry chase eachother around the white yard, Niall attempting to make a snowman.

"Ready Zee?" Liam asks, holding Nova who in her big pink snowsuit, and her hat low on her head, babbling loudly.

Zayn gives him a fond smile at the delight on his face, "Sure" he says with a smile sigh, opening the door for them. He snorts watching the way Liam rushes out excitingly, his daughter in his arms.

The older man soon followed suit, closing the door slightly, groaning at the cold substance on the ground.

Liam set Nova on the ground, " See Novie, it's snow!" he says with a chuckle at her frown as she looks around warily, moving her hands from the white ground.

"She's like, 'what the fuck is going on'" Louis says loudly, making Niall laugh.

"Zayn! Get over here, join us!" Harry shouts, motioning him over.