-33-

I hope you all had a nice holiday :)
-

"Alright now we're getting somewhere Novie, let's get those chubby legs working!" Zayn amusingly raises his eyebrows, watching his daughter cling onto her walker.

"Liam I think she's scared" "No she's ready for this part, this'll be more fun than her crawling around like speedy Gonzalez" Liam says obviously, motioning for the baby to follow him.

Nova perches her lips, staying in her place. "She's not moving Li" Zayn says starting to laugh a little at her appearance.

She had just got up from a nap and looked as if she was a bit tipsy, her curly hair a disheveled mess from sleeping so wildly.

"Well then you help, instead of being lazy you lazy sack of bones"

"Excuse you, you told me not to help and that 'daddy' has it under control you fat sack of potatoes" Zayn says with a frown, getting up from the floor.

Nova sucks her lips in, standing still as her daddies stands beside each other. "Okay princess, come to baba, you don't want stinky all daddy all the time"

Liam makes sure nudge his boyfriend hard, only to be nudged right back. "Don't hit me" "Don't tell me what to do, big head"

"Well at least im not hairy like a werewolf" "Well at least I didn't wear pull-ups until I was seven" Zayn snorts, watching the younger man get flustered.

"Did my mum tell you that?" "Hell yeah she did, a lot of embarrassing stuff as well. Never knew you were scared of Seaworld"

Liam feels his ears get hot, "I was not!" "She said you were, especially around dolphins. You used to cry and pee all at once every time you got near them" Zayn says with a giggle.

Now that their attention was pulled away from Nova, the little girl starts to move slowly noticing Loki trotting in the room to sniff around her.

"That's why you have a big forehead"
"You already said that!"

"No matter how many times I say it, it will never not be true" Liam makes sure to playfully tackle he older man onto the couch, causing him to squeal in surprise.

"Liam stop! I'll pee on myself!" Zayn shouts, giggling when he tries to move the man's fingers from digging into his sides.

Just when the brunette leans into splutter raspberries into his boyfriend neck, he grins into his smooth skin as he laughs.

"I'm not Nova, stop!" At the mention of the little girl's name, Liam looks over thinking she was probably crawling around.

"Zee look" Zayn controls his giggling, looking over to see Loki trotting gently beside Nova as she pushes at the toy.

The nine month old babbling as she waddles around, following after the dog around the room.

"Hey we were supposed to teach her, you stole our job Loki," The older man says, earning a growl from the dog. "Did he just growl at me?"

"I think he did, he's probably saying he has this job under control" Liam says with a pout, pushing Zayn's fringe from his forehead so he could kiss it.

"I'm not letting your dog teach my daughter how to walk, after he just growled at me hell no" "Well he's not stopping, that's his job now, he claimed it"

"And I have the right to claim it as well since I'm her daddy" "Shhh, just enjoy this moment of me being on top of toy while he's teaching." Liam says as he wiggles his hips a little.

Zayn makes sure to playfully smack his cheek, beginning to giggle at the 'smack' sound it gave off. Then he continues you to do it to both of his cheeks, causing Liam to smile at how cute he is.

-

"Alright Nova, show daddy your evil look" Zayn says, playing with her curly hair. Liam starts laugh when Nova wrinkles up her nose and curls her top lip.

"Woah where did she get that from?" "I don't know, but it's adorable. She looks so mean, just like her baba"

Liam rolls his eyes fondly, laying on his side to close to the babbling baby. "Now Nova, I think now that you're of age you're old enough to know who I am," he says, causing his boyfriend to snort at his daughter's poker face.

"Therefore you should use communication." Liam explains to the baby who was leaning against Zayn.

"You're nine months old, so instead of using the word Baba constantly, you can say Dada. Deal?" Nova lets out a string of babbles, placing her hands on her messy hair.

"Well why not? Baba doesn't have to know, if anything he'll be jealous" The brunette scoffs, watching his daughter shake her head repeatedly with a giggle.

Zayn smiles fondly at their little conversation, wrinkling his nose as his daughter starts babbling as if they were really conversing.

"Are you serious Nova? Are you scared of Baba?" The baby covers her face with her hands, causing the man in front of her to scoff loudly.

"No she's not scared, she just knows who her main man is" Liam rolls his eyes hard, "Sure she does, it's okay baby girl, I'm scared of Baba too. He looks like a scary zombie when he wakes up in the morning." 

The brunette grins cheekily when Zayn nudges his butt with his foot, "I'm kidding!" "Butt face" "You're a butt face" "No you're a butt face"

While the two were going back and forth, Liam sends Nova a silly face that made her smile widely and kick at her feet a little.

"Dada" She gurgles staring Liam right in the eye making Zayn gasp. "What did you say?" He asks, immediately standing her up on the bed.

"I think she called me dada, can you say that again? This time on film?" Liam asks grabbing his phone making his boyfriend roll his eyes fondly.

"Can you say it again? Who's that? Dada?" Zayn asks, kissing Nova's cheek as he points at Liam.

"Dada" She gets out, bouncing at her feet. "She called me dada! Finally!" Liam shouts, sliding off bed to jump around.

Zayn tries not to smile to widely, hiding it in his daughter's hair as she bounces excitingly at the brunette's movement.

Eventually the Bradford man lets Liam take his daughter from his arms so he could swing her around (gently ofc).

Just the sight of them two together made his heart flutter, he hopes nothing ruined this amazing moment in time.