-31-

Double update?🤔

"You're a good guy y'know?" Liam looks over to the shaggy blonde, watching him flash a small smile. "What?"

"You're a good guy, you're one of those guys my parents wanted me to be" "Thank you, I guess you aren't bad either. You treated Zayn good once"

Olson looks down with a deep breath, "I want help, I-I wanna get better. But I just don't know how" "Well, after you give this money to your boss you'll come back in the car and i'll help you"

"Seriously?" Liam nods slowly, "It would be selfish of me to let you kill yourself, you're young and you don't want to end your life by being some drug dealer"

"I want my parents to be proud of me, I want Zayn to be proud of me. I mean, when I first came here the way he looked at me just made me feel sick. He looked at me like, like I was a monster"

"Well you did leave him two months after giving birth to that little angel, you're a monster for doing that but drugs? You can't help yourself, you're addicted. That's all it is, you just need some mental help"

Olson chews on his lip staring at the duffle bag filled with money at his foot, looking out the window of the car. "Liam, if I ever get help and completely quit, I don't think I could ever face Zayn or Nova afterwards"

"Why not?" "Well for starters I know you'd object to the whole idea of me being in her life, and besides I don't want to ruin anything you all have going. You three are a definition of a real family, something I could never give. I-I mean I never even wanted to be a father"

"Then why'd you stay?" "What?" "Why'd you stay after Zayn told you he was pregnant? He said that you stayed all throughout the nine months but afterwards you didn't help with nova and eventually left"

"I guess I wanted to cherish those moments with him, I always will and Nova? I'll always cherish her too, she'll always be my little girl but she loves you. She sees you as daddy, and I'm okay with that"

Liam nods slightly, twiddling his thumbs. For a moment of silence, the brunette was avoiding conversation because he just wanted to get this over with.

"Have you two, y'know, done anything?" "What do you mean?" "Like y'know, it" Olson says, wincing a little as Liam stares at him confusingly.

"Oh, oh! No no, we, were waiting actually" "That's good" "Why'd you ask?" "I dunno, Zayn didn't put out with we were first dating either"

"Yeah, he scolded me the last time I tried anything" Liam says honestly making the blonde snort.

"Well atleast you got that treatment, he 'accidentally' punched me in the face when I first tried to kiss him" He says making Liam laugh a little, shaking his head.

"Ah, Zayn. He's a special one"
"Very, don't let him go yeah? He's a rare one" Olson mutters, smiling to himself.

At some point when they were sitting in the car, Liam thought about actually being friends with the blonde.

One half of his body is saying 'hell no, he broke your boyfriend'a heart and left his precious baby alone' but then the other side is saying 'he just needs to get a clear mind'.

He just really hopes this ends because he's getting grey hair just thinking about this, Liam licks his lips glancing at the clock.

"It's almost seven, you going in now?" "Yeah," The blonde says as he picks up the bag.

"I'll be okay, right?"
"Yeah, you'll be okay"

Olson smiles at his reassurance before getting out the car, slinging the bag over his shoulder before entering the large abandoned building he had to go to exchange money.

Liam rubs face, swallowing hard as he says a quick prayer for the man. It's already bad enough he lied to Zayn about working late, if something bad did happen to Olson he'll be filled with mixed emotions.

The brunette closes his eyes, he manages to day dream a little as he sits back in his seat. He dreamed about coming home and Nova being all smiles and giggles when she sees him, or getting that nice tight embrace from Zayn every time he gets home from work.

Suddenly he hears a large bang on his door, noticing two burly men managing to get the car door open.

Liam mutters a string of curse words when he puts his hand up after being yanked out the car, feeling a gun being pressed into his back as he's shoved toward the building. 

-

"Louis I'm worried, he hasn't texted me yet" Zayn whines, glancing at Nova who was playing with the feathery haired man.

Louis was rolling at ball towards her repeatedly, making her bust out into contagious laughter which made his heart swell.

But Zayn worried about his boyfriend, he said he was visiting Nicola but when the man had called he woman, she mentioned that her brother hadn't come over.

"Maybe he's just out late? Liam does that from time to time" "Yeah but, he always comes home on time to play with Nova. I'm really worried"

"Calm down lover boy, he'll be fine. He's Liam, he's always fine. You've got me here" Louis scoffs, causing the other to roll his eyes fondly.

"Oh yes, you make my day much brighter Louis" "Aw Zayn, how so" The blue eyed man says, fishing for compliments.

"Your smart attitude, those gorgeous eyes," Zayn tries not to laugh in his friend's face when he flips his imaginary long hair.

"And that nice, round, huge butt you have. Honestly it's goals boo" Louis shrugs, rolling the ball purposely towards the couch for Nova to hurriedly crawl after it.

"I know, maybe I can show you some exercises for that little butt of yours? Maybe when the time comes when you and Liam want to settle down and have a party under the sheets, surprise him with more of an ass that you have now"

Zayn makes sure to send him the finger to which Louis blows a kiss at, "Thanks Louis" "Welcome, did you get the ball girly?" The man asks excitingly getting a babble from the eight month old, Nova pushing the ball towards him.

The man on the couch sits back, making a move to send his boyfriend another worried text before sinking in the couch.

Blocking out his friend as well as his daughter's giggles, he stared at the multiple blue messages he had send that weren't being seen. "I hope you're alright Li" Zayn murmurs, biting his lip.