-37-

Sorry for not updating last week, we have exams coming up next week and I'm very shook rn trying not to stress myself out for them so please enjoy! 💓💓💓

*needs to be edited for mistakes*
-

"Alright Novie, wanna show the boys how you tickle?" Liam asks with a grin, watching the nine month old smile as she crawls over from messing with Niall's shoes.

The father lays on the floor, making sure to let out fits of fake laughter when his daughter pretends to tickle his sides.

Louis rolls his eyes fondly, "That's the fakest laugh I've ever heard" he says, cringing at his laughter, but smiling when the baby girl laughs along with him.

"Sure but she doesn't know that" Liam says, making sure to laugh once again when Nova continues to 'tickle' his sides.

Harry coos, "I want tickles too!" He states as he gets on the carpet of the living room, laying on the ground.

"Nova can you give Hazza some tickles?" Liam asks, sitting the girl up on her butt.

Niall wrinkles his nose as Nova's little mischievous face as soon as she crawls over to Harry. "She walking yet?" He asks, letting out a small laugh at his friend's fake laughter along with the baby's.

"No, I mean yeah. She does a few steps, but that's only when Loki helps her" "Your dog is teaching the baby to walk?"

"Well he taught her how to crawl a little, I mean I helped as well"

Louis snorts, "Yeah right, your dog is more of a father than you" he says, grinning when he gets hit in the face with a pillow.

"Where's Zayn?" Harry asks, holding Nova up in the air as she rested on his shins, doing a little work out as she clings on.

"His parents finally went home this morning so he's a bit sad, he's napping right now"

Louis coos, "I'll make him feel better" he says getting up from his seats. "By doing what?" "Cuddles, word on the street is that my cuddles are the bomb"

Harry nods, "He's not lying" he says, making sure to lean over a little to get a glimpse of his boyfriend's but as he walks up the stairs.

Louis makes sure to hop on the top steps, immediately heading towards his friends shared room.

He peeks into the bright room, noticing Zayn under the covers. The man sneaks inside, pouting when he notices his friend sulking a little. "Hey little guy" he starts out, causing the dark haired man to turn his head a little.

"Hi Lou" "Liam told me your parents left this morning, you alright?" "Yeah, just a little sad." Zayn says with a sad smile, rubbing his eyes as the Donchaster man already crawls in bed next to him.

The younger smiles fondly when he plays with his hair a little, something Liam does when ever he has his low days.

"I dunno why I'm so sad about them leaving, I guess it's because it's been so long since I've seen them in person. I don't think I ever get over the fact that sometimes I'm not a teenager anymore"

Louis frowns slightly, sitting up. "What do you mean? You miss living with your parents?"

"Sometimes, I mean I love staying here as well. I wouldn't dare separate Nova and Liam because I'm a bit homesick sometimes"

"So weight out the pro and the cons"

"There's so many things here, back home is just my family which is good but then there's past experiences with guys that didn't really love me like they said they did. Here, I have Liam, you guys, a job I actually enjoy"