-28-

"Why're you mooping around Malik? You're plowing my mood in the ass" Louis scoffs, plucking at his friend's forehead causing Zayn to flinch out of his thoughts.

"What?" "You look like you saw a cat get run over, what's the problem?" The older man asks, sitting at the small table.

"I just, I dunno. I feel like Liam is still upset with me" Zayn pouts, fiddling with the crumpled napkin. "Why?" "You know why, it's your boyfriend's fault actually"

Louis snaps his fingers, "Oi, he apologized about Olson. It's already bad enough Liam is still giving him the cold shoulder, I can give you one too" he says protectively

The dark lad raises both his eyebrows, "Sorry, I didn't mean to make you upset. M'just stressed" he confesses, not wanting Louis' sassy/protective side to come out.

"Just talk to him then, Liam is the most easiest person that can start up a conversation" "Yeah but like, I said some mean stuff the other day and he just forgave me just like that"

Louis leans over, "Did he take a nap?" Zayn nods, "In the guest room, why?"

"Naps calm him down whenever he's angry or upset, but what did you say?" The man rubs his temples, explaining the small argument the two had the night Olson left.

"Damn, you're meaner then I thought" "Stop," Zayn whines, feeling worse. "I didn't mean to hurt him, it just came out"

"Well don't sweat it, it happens to all of us. Can't blame the man for caring so much" Louis says.

"Lou I'm happy he cares, I really am, but I'm not used it. How can someone like him just swoop in and just fall in love with a baby that isn't even his?"

Louis smiles sadly, leaning over to grab his hand. "To be honest with you, someone like Liam can love any child blood or not. For him, it's easy because he gets attached quickly"

"I can see that" "Of course you can, when we were younger he was attached to me because I was his first actual friend. Then Harry and Niall came along and long story short he's not letting any of us go," The man says with a fond shrug.

Zayn smiles a little. "Pretty much why we're so protective of him, he has an innocent heart that I would hate for anyone to destroy, he's an annoying yet sweet angel"

"That's what I love about him" "Doesn't everyone? Nova on the other hand, we all know she loves Liam as much as she loves you. Besides how can you not fall in love with someone that gives unconditional love no matter what?"

Zayn smiles shyly, looking down at his fingers. That was true, possibly the reason why everyone loves his daughter. She gives unconditional love just like he does, no matter how good or bad a person is"

"I really need to keep Liam forever" "Same, I need someone to pick me and Hazza up from the bar when Niall's pissed drunk and tries to fight people" Louis says with a snort, patting his hand.

"Thanks Lou" "No problem pretty boy, i'll always be your Dr. Phil" "Aw, y'know what? Since you've helped me, I'm going to help you"

Louis raises an eyebrow, "Really?" "Yeah, anything you want" "Get Liam to stop giving my Hazza the cold shoulder" "Oh, I dunno if i'll be able to do so"

"Hey, I helped you now you help me. Look at his sad face, it pains me, I tried everything bit it's not working"

Zayn looks away from Louis to Harry who was leaning on the front counter, pouting as he wiped it down carelessly. "Okay, now I feel bad"

"Thanks, now get Liam to stop being a pissy rat to boyfriend. He made a mistake, a very dumb one but don't we all?" Louis asks, causing Zayn nod to nod in agreement.