-39-

Liam is finally a "daddy" now, oml ( •_•)

~

"Alright lets do some walking Novie" Liam says with a grin as he holds the folded stroller under his armpit as Zayn sets Nova down on the pavement of the park.

"Look how excited she is" Zayn says with a giggle, watching his daughter stumble a little in her new pink Nike shoes Liam had bought her.

Over the past month she's been become a pro with walking in her socks and her feet bare, now  she's learning to adjust with shoes on.

"She looks like a little T-Rex." Liam says with a light laugh, watching Nova take large dramatic stomps in her shoes, babbling as she waddles towards the grass.

"God just imagine when she starts talking, she'll be chatterbox" "Like you?" Zayn asks with a grin, making sure to keep a close eye on his daughter who was trudging through the cut grass.

"I don't talk a lot"
"That's a damn right lie, you have a big mouth like Louis"

Liam scoffs loudly, "Now you're reaching, I don't talk as much as he does" "You two are at the same level so" The Bradford man says with a shrug, making sure to grab his daughter's hand when she attempts to run.

The brunette had smiles widely when she whines, watching his boyfriend scoop her up into his arms and towards the cute little park.

They wanted the baby to get a new feel of playing at a park for the first time, especially the swings. "Do you think she'll be okay with heights?" Liam asks, causing Zayn to shrug.

"I mean you carry her everywhere and you're huge, I think she'll be okay" Zayn reassures, fixing the little pony tail on the top of Nova's head.

The brunette smirks a little as he follows after the man towards the swings. "You know, my height isn't the only thing huge"

Zayn sends him a look, perching his lips. "Yeah I know, you have your forehead and smelly feet" "My feet aren't smelly, they have an average smell" "Yes, the average smell of cheese curls. Start wearing socks to bed, donut"

Nova starts to whine as soon as her father places her in the seat on the swing, the 10 month old beginning to wail a little.

"Okay okay, look" Liam says reassuringly, pulling the front of the swing gently causing her to swing back.

The baby stops for a moment, trying to figure out what was going on. "Oh god, she doesn't know if she likes it or not" Zayn says with a giggle, watching his boyfriend continue to push her gently.

The younger man makes sure to get on his knees, making all different types of silly faces everytime he pushes Nova back in the swing, the little girl cheesing widely.

"Zee, she literally looks just like you when she smiles"

"I know, Malik genes are lit. Wish you had them?" Liam rolls his eyes, a playful glint in his brown eyes. "As if, you wish you had my genes. Now we Payne's are good looking straight through the bones"

Zayn smiles a little, watching Nova lean forward quietly as Liam swings her. "Novie can you say bye bye?" the man asks as he waves his hand, his daughter making sure to flap hers a little.

"Good job beautiful, you're so clever" Liam says with grin, watching her lean back and moving at her little feet.

"I've been thinking" Zayn starts out, earning an affirmative noise from his boyfriend to show he was listening.

"Oh no, that's never good" Liam comments with a giggle, grinning at the small smack in the back of his head.

"I've been thinking for a while that I've been feeling a bit, home sick? I was wondering if one of these days, we can go down to Bradford and stay with my parents for a bit"