-40-

I apologize for not updating this weekend, I went away on my Kairos retreat and they took our phones for a better experience to be with everyone, etc etc. I've been away since Thursday afternoon and we came back Saturday night and I'm glad I'm back so😭💓
~

"Zee, I can hear you thinking pretty hard from over here" Liam says with a chuckle, glancing at his boyfriend who was too busy staring at the rearview mirror.

"M'just sleepy" Zayn murmurs, leaning his head on the windows as he glances at the many cars driving along with their own on a warm afternoon. "Didn't I tell you not to stay up watching tv?" The brunette asks making him scoff loudly.

"You were up with me as well, so it's your fault for being so cute when power rangers comes on. You were singing the theme song and everything, I couldn't resist" Liam grins with a small shrug, glancing back behind him to see Nova fast asleep with her head leaning on the carseat.

She was wearing one of her new outfits, floral pink dungarees that matched the cute little pink bow pin in her curly hair.

Liam was pretty proud of the outfit because he picked it out himself while his boyfriend was in the shower, from now on he thinks that he should be able to pick out a lot of adorable outfits and Zayn can fix her hair like the stylist he is.

Mainly because Liam couldn't handle her 'Out of control' curls that Zayn himself believes she got it from Olson's side of the family.

"Tell me what's up" Zayn shrugs a little, glancing at the car clock that red 5:15 pm. He was glad that his parents decided to invite his family over tomorrow for a get together so they could meet Liam.

The man was too tired from staying up watching tv, he was pretty restless thinking of all the negative things that could happen while his boyfriend was here.

Would they not like him? Would they judge him like the others without getting to know him? Would Liam get too overwhelmed because honestly, his family were nuts, but in a good way but also in a bad way as well.

"Just nervous, s'all. It's been a long while since I've been back home" "Well that's good yeah? You can show me all your hang out spots, restaurants, where you went to school."

Zayn sits up a bit, adjusting his seat belt. "Don't be so negative babe, this is supposed to be fun. Especially for Nova, she's gonna have fun seeing her family"

"Yeah, I guess"
"Don't worry, the fun will happen as soon as we head to your old room and do a bit of exploring"

Liam grins widely glancing at his boyfriend who sends him a bizarre look, he looked back on the quiet road but feeling all happy inside when he swears he sees him blush.

"What the hell? You think you're getting some in my childhood bedroom? Around my stuffed animals?"

"For goodness sakes, kinky, I meant your comic book collection. I want to see your infamous comic collection you talk so fondly of."

"Oh, ooh" Zayn says in realization because he has talked about his books that Liam was excited to see.

Now he feels a bit silly thinking they would ever mess around at his parents' house, especially since his dad will probably drop in their room 24/7 like he used to when Zayn was younger.

"But hey, if you wanna mess around I'm up for it if you're into that kinda stuff" Liam adds, sending his lover a cheeky smile.