-12-

"Then we kissed and then he said he wanted to stop, but then I told him he was confusing, then I think we had a little arguement?" Liam asks, not sure to make of the situation he and Zayn are now in.

"I just need help" Liam confesses looking at the three of his friends.

"Well looks like you're in deep shit" Louis says making Harry punch his arm. "Ow! Babe, that hurt" he says sensitively.

Harry ignores him, "You know you can apologize?" He suggests.

"I know but I'm scared"

Niall glances out the coffee shop window, "Scared of what? Him slapping you with a full dirty diaper?" he says making the brown haired boy glare.

"Man you must've really made him upset, he won't answer my texts" Louis says raising an eyebrow, making sure to send his new friend a whole bunch of emojis just to be petty.

"I did mess up, he wouldn't say anything to me this morning. I only got a babble out of Nova, but that's barely English"

"You know what would suck? If he had left to find somewhere else to stay" Louis says honestly, shaking his head at Liam's horrified look.

In unison, both Harry and Niall punch either arm of the oldest's arms, earning a loud yelp in pain. "It was a joke!"

"That's not funny" Harry says glaring at his boyfriend, reminding himself to scold him later.

Liam chews on his bottom lip a little, "What if he doesn't want to stay with me anymore?"

"I doubt it Li, maybe he's just confused. I mean imagine if you've been hurt over and over, then your dating this guy who seems to want to move fast"

"I'm not moving fast!"
"You kinda are, that's probably why he's confused" Niall says with a slight shrug, leaning back in his chair a bit.

Liam pouts, "I couldn't help it! God his lips we're so soft, like cotton candy" he licks his lips at the thought.

"Maybe I should have a go at those cotton candy lips of Zayn's, then I'll understand more" Louis says cheekily but his boyfriend didn't find it funny at all.

"Please get away from me or else you won't have an arm anymore" And with that, Louis moves his chair closer to Liam's.

"Anyways, you should apologize. Maybe explain a little?" Liam nods, "You think I should buy flowers too? I think flowers are pretty nice"

"No that's too much, you're being too soft" Louis scoffs.

"He's not being soft Louis, he's being a gentleman" Niall says flicking his straw at Louis, receiving one thrown at his forehead.

"Okay, thanks for the advice" Liam says softly thinking ahead, only to ask Harry for another plan since he's the only one he can trust in this position.

~*~

Liam got out his car as the nightly November breeze hits his face, causing him shudder.

He clutched onto the bouquet of roses, yellow ones, white ones, and red ones because honestly he couldn't decide a color.

He takes a large breath in and out as he walked up to his front door, as soon as he unlocks it he heats the sound of Loki's nails against the floor.

"Hi Loki." He murmurs, always greeting his dog with a scratch behind his ear. Liam closes the front door behind him, locking it tightly and feeling the warmth in his home.

The brunette took his time walking into the living room, making sure to turn off the lamp that Zayn had obviously left on for him.

He huffs quietly, making his way up the stairs to the direction of a tv playing in his bedroom.