-9-

"Alright Nova, we're going to do some exercising today" Liam says picking up the three month old baby gurgling.

"You're gonna have your own tummy time while I have mines, okay?" Liam asks kissing her forehead before placing her on her plump pink pillow. 

He lies her on her stomach carefully making sure she's secure. "There we go, you're doing such a good job Novie" he encourages watching her kick at her feet.

"Alright you do that while I do some push ups" he says getting in position right infront of her. He does about fifty push ups before stopping for a break, watching her smile at him gurgling

Liam grins grabbing one of her toys, "You're such a cutie patootie" he says waving the colorful noise shaker infront of her.

Liam smiles leaning over to kiss her warm forehead giving her the shaker, he quickly went back to doing his push ups.

"Liam? What's going on?" Zayn says rubbing at his eyes, he saw his baby girl on her pillow cooing loudly at the toy

"We're working out!" Zayn leans against the banister, "Working out?" He smiles a little seeing his daughter put the toy in her mouth.

"Yup, she works on tummy time and I work on mines" Zayn giggles sitting at the last step watching, "And you didn't invite me?"

"You were sleeping like an angel, I didn't have the heart to wake you" Zayn smiles shyly covering his face, "stop that"

"Stop what?" "Complimenting me all the time, you make me turn into a strawberry" Liam smirks, "Good, I love complimenting you"

Zayn rolls his eyes playfully before crawling over to Nova, "Hey princess, you having fun?" Nova drops the toy smiling widely at Zayn, showing off her gums.

"You have such a beautiful smile" Zayn coos rubbing his nose on hers. Liam now flat on his stomach watches fondly, "That's adorable, you two are adorable"

Zayn rubs her back gently, "Thank you very much" "Reminder, the boys are coming over today" "How come?" "To hang out of course. Most likely to see Nova"

Zayn nods picking up his daughter in his arms, he kissed her forehead a couple times watching her squirm around. "So like, do babies look different when they grow?"

Zayn looks at Liam weirdly, "Huh?" "Like, will nova look different?" "I mean she'll still look like me, but more like a toddler then a baby. Then more like a kid them a toddler, so on and so on"

"You excited for that?" "To be honest, no. I don't want my little princess to grow up. I want her to be small and chunky" he says kissing her fat cheeks.

Liam smiles tickling at Nova's feet making her giggle a little, "Well I'm small and chunky" "Liam, you're far from small and far from chunky. Have you seen yourself?"

Liam smirks flexing his arms, "Well thank you, I like that you notice that" "Oh hush" Zayn says, his tan face growing hot.

Just as Nova sneezes scrunching up her nose Liam gasps, quickly getting up to grab a tissue. "Here you go princess" Liam coos wiping at her button nose

"Liam, there's no snot" "but still, do you think she's sick? I mean the weather has gone down a bit"

"Liam she's fine, just a little sneeze" Zayn says laughing a little, he sits up his daughter who goes back looking around the room

Liam nods unsurely throwing the tissue away, "You're so calm" "Thank you, freaking out would make things worse. You act like she had sneezed her nose off"

Liam blushes sheepishly, "Just being aware of things" he says about to get back into push up position until he heard the doorbell ring repeatedly.

Liam rolls his eyes letting out a frustrated sigh, "Louis is gonna break my doorbell" Zayn grins putting nova on her stomach preparing her, those boys swarm around pretty quick.

He heard the loud sounds of foot steps rushing before hearing a loud squeal. "There's my cookie buddy!" Harry exclaims rushing over, sitting Indian style infront of Nova who stares

Zayn smiles rubbing her back as Niall and Louis rush in cooing at her, "Well hello to you all" Louis waves him off, "How's my future prankster? Huh? How are you cutie pie?"

Nova smiles brightly, her eyes crinkling. "Aw I just want to take her home with me" Niall coos shaking her little hand

"Well to bad, she's staying her with me" Liam teases. "Go away Liam" "Yeah liam you see Nova 24/7" Niall says shooing him away

"I want to hold her first!" "No you got firsties last time!" Niall scoffs, "Um excuse me, Zayn who were the first to hold her?"

"Either Harry and Louis" "Exactly, back off fairies it's my turn to hold her" Zayn sighs, "Please hold her correctly Niall, you have a baby reputation where you don't hold them right"

"That was one time, don't worry" Niall says picking nova up bouncing her. Zayn makes sure he fixes his arms before being satisfies first, "Aw I think she likes you"

Niall smiles at Nova who coos loudly putting her hands on his pale face, "Haha, she likes me better than you Liam"

Liam rolls his eyes, "Whatever, Zayn wanna help me put the dishes away?" Zayn nods getting to head to the kitchen

"Get some ass Liam" Louis whisper shouts to the brown haired boy who blushes furiously. "Shut up" he mumbles following behind Zayn

Louis shakes his head grinning turning towards the other boys, "We have to get those two married"

"Oh shush boo, they'll take their time" Harry says playing with Nova's feet making her squeal. "I know but Jesus, Liam really likes him"

"I know he does but Zayn wants to take things slow, the guys he's been with were a holes. Maybe he's just unsure, I mean he has a little cutie pie to take care of"

Louis bites his nail thinking, "Yeah, we'll see about that" Niall raises an eyebrow, "Don't do anything stupid, we know you Lou"

"Shh I'm thinking" he says turning away slightly. Niall stands nova on her feet, "Weee" Nova moves her hands gurgling happily. "God I love babies, Louis can we have a baby?" Harry asks hopefully

"Harry we aren't even married" "so? Louis makes a face, "Hazza, I love you, but not right now. Some day"

Harry pouts, "Okay" he says. Niall hands him nova, "I'm going to see if they have any beers"

"Niall it's too early to get drunk" "You don't run my life Harry" he says pointing at him before heading towards the kitchen

"Irish people" Harry mumbles kissing Nova's head. "I know right" Louis says making faces at the smiling three month old

"What're you thinking?" "About Liam and Zayn?" "Yeah, I'd like to know" "Well I'm going to set them the most amazing date ever".

"How're you going to do that?" "Magic Harold, magic" Louis says leaning over to peck his cheek. "Well I want to help" "Okay you can be my assistant, and Nova can help too"

"What is a baby going to do?" "Make everything ten times better, I mean look at that smile" he says poking at her puffy stomach making her smile brightly

"Nothing crazy though, right?"

"Mhm you know the Tommo's plans are always crazy, but they work. You'll see"