Chapter Fourteen

Here is Chapter 14. Sorry again for not posting on Saturday. My life is crazy busy. Anyway, I hope you enjoy and I would like to say I really enjoyed writing this chapter.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 14:

~Alex~

                We were sitting in Hank’s lab, room, whatever it was, and Sean would not stop pacing.

                “Beast make him stop,” I said.

                He shrugged in reply. “I would, but if he sits down then he won’t shut up.”

                “Good point,” I sighed.

                The door opened and Logan walked in. His eyes went to Sean, but he soon dismissed him and came over then sat down on the couch next to me. Beast was on my other side, putting me between the two of them.

                “It doesn’t look like he is handling it well,” Logan observed.

                “Nope,” Beast and I said together.

                “How long has he been doing that?” Logan asked.

                “Ten –“

                “Twenty minutes.”

                “It’s really annoying,” Logan complained. “Sean cut it out.”

                He kept pacing and was now mumbling to himself. Over all he looked like someone who knew he was about to bombed and all he could do was wait for it to happen. After another few minutes of watching Sean do this I think Logan was about to lose it. His fist clenched. The thing about Logan was that he got annoyed very easily.

                “Give me your shoe,” he said to me.

                “Use your own shoe,” I told him.

                He glared at me, but pulled off his shoe and through it at Sean. It hit him square in the middle of his forehead. Beast, Logan, and I all started laughing. Sean was now sitting on his butt because he had lost his balance, and was rubbing his head.

                “Why did you do that?” he asked.

                “I am sure,” said a new voice. We all looked to see Wade standing at the door. “You were doing something annoying.”

                “It’s none of your business Wade,” Sean said through his teeth.

                I let out a sigh. It was no secret Wade and Sean didn’t get along. “Basically,” I said to break the tension between them before they started fighting, “Sean has been pacing because he is worried about Breeze. Logan got annoyed and threw a shoe at him, which brings us to now.”

                “Worried about breeze?” he asked with a bit of a smile. “What did she go off with some other guy?”

                Sean gave him a death glare as he got to his feet. “No you idiot she was taken like Helena.”

                “What?” Wade asked looking a little floored. “I thought you were watching her!”

                Sean’s fist closed. I could see the anger filling his face. His face was beginning to turn red. If Wade wasn’t too careful he was about to be attacked. Sean was pretty well known for his short temper.