Chapter Four

Chapter Four

I dreamt of people yelling at each other, but then again maybe it was real.

                “What the hell did you do to her?” It was Sean’s voice.

                “I don’t know.” It was the Professor’s voice.

                “Did you erase her memory?” Sean yelled.

                “Sean, calm down,” said Sapheron.

                “Calm down? She just pasted out! Did you erase her memory?"

                “No, that choice will be up to her and you.”

                Then there was silence.

 When my eyes opened I saw the ceiling above me. The lighting in the room was different; I guessed it was now dark outside. I looked around and noticed I was still in Sean’s room, on his couch. Turning my head so I could see behind me I saw Sean sitting in the chair with a book in his hand. He looked troubled. He didn’t even look like he was reading the book, just looking at it.

                Sean looked at me and jumped.

                “Breeze!” he exclaimed getting up and then falling to his knees next to me.  The book that he had just fell to the ground. “Are you okay?”

                “Yea,” I said. “Why? What happened?”

                His face fell and he looked panicked. “What’s the last thing you remember?”

                I thought for a minute. “Professor X was telling me something in my head and…then I woke up here.”

                He relaxed.

                “What happened?”

                “You passed out,” Sean told me.

                “Why?” I asked not that surprised about to passing out thing.

                Sean shrugged. “I don’t know.” He said and then was quiet. After a minute pause he added: “It’s been a crazy day,” at a whisper.

                “Yes it has,” I whispered back. “I found out you are a super human.”

                “It could be worst,” he said softly. He reached up, took one of my hands and then kissed the back of it. “I could be look like Beast.”

                I smiled at him. “Be nice. He’s a kind guy, and plus, I would think of you just the same if you did.”

                “Really?” he asked. His eyes smiled bright while his face looked shocked.

                “Really,” I answered. “Though, it will take some getting used to. It’s an odd thing to find out.”   

                “I know how you feel. At first I thought I was the only one, and then I found out there are other people like me. People for are different. It was a little strange at first. Good, but strange.”

                “How did you find out about the others?” I asked.

                He thought for a minute. “I was on a date; well I wished it was a date, but then again now that I think about her she wasn’t that cute and she was kind of a stuck up person. She had this stringy blond hair and was a complete idiot.”