Movie Night

Yeah I know, another long wait. And yes, before you say anything, this is a filler chapter. With the same amount of references and fluffs. So please, enjoy! :)

"Whoa."

Nick's mouth gaped as he entered the dimly lit room. His nightvision working almost instantly.

Though he really didn't need it, as Judy finally found the lightswitch after seconds of pawing the wall with in the dark.

Now illuminated, the light revealed a fairly large room, filled with nothing more than a DVD player hooked up to high-end projector, a row of shelves and a couple of recliner chairs positioned two feet away from each other.

"This is kinda neat," Nick commented as he looked about the room, "You guys have your own private movie theater?"

"I guess you can say that." Judy replied, "Although 'movie theater' might be pushing it a little."

"What would you call it then?" Nick asked.

Judy shrugged, "I don't know, a small audio video room I guess."

"Small being an understatement." Nick retorted.

"Oh shush."

Indeed, it was rather large to be called a room. Though a tad small to be called a theater.

Nevertheless, Nick surmised it was big enough to accommodate the entire Hopps family if need be.

"So," Nick started, "What are we doing here?"

"I actually don't know," Judy said, "This was Lauren's idea."

Nick observed one of the recliner chairs, "Well whatever it is I just hope that it has something to do with these chairs."

The fox sat himself down, then promptly pulled the lever. He sighed in content as he laid back into the soft leathery cushion.

"Your parents wouldn't miss this thing if I take this home with me, would they?"

"They probably will." Judy replied. Chuckling at her boyfriend's silliness.

"Come on, it would be the perfect heist." Nick insisted, "You can distract your family while I load this in the car."

She sent him a wry look, "Okay, first of all I don't think I can distract all of them. Second, I don't think that's gonna fit in there."

Nick merely shrugged, "Worth a try, though."

With an unimpressed look, Judy grabbed the back of the chair and roughly tilted it forwards in a sudden burst of strength, sending Nick rolling onto the floor with a soft thud.

And as the fox groaned and tried compose himself, Judy sat herself down onto the chair, sending Nick a smug grin.

"That," Nick paused as he go to his feet, "Was totally uncalled for."

Her grin widens, making a spectacle of raising her arms above her head in an air nonchalance.

"I'm not even sorry." she boasted.

Just as the words left her mouth, Nick pounced upon her. Trapping her beneath him, straddling her lower body to keep her in place.

The fox flashed the startled bunny a mischievous smile.

"Then perhaps I wouldn't feel bad about doing THIS!"

Judy squealed a high pitched laugh when she felt his sharp teeth against her collar bone. She would've pushed him away if he hadn't pinned her hands above her head. She did struggle, fruitless it was however. All she could do was thrash about and beg the fox to cease his onslaught.