Round two

You're either going to hate me for this short chapter or for what's going to happen.

Either way, you're still going to read it. Now if you'll excuse me I'm gonna go hide in Finnick's van and barricade my self in there.

PS: The reference game is still on by the way. This time I'll be putting in a lot more Easter Eggs for you guys to find.

Hello?

"Yeah, it's me. I might need some help."

Oh so now you need my help? Didn't you say you're a family friend of the Hopps clan?

"Change of plans, Judy wants me gone by the end of the day."

Wow, you sure got whipped. Tell me how does it feel to get whipped by a girl that you're not even dating anymore?

"She's a cop you idiot! I underestimated her. Her and that retched fox she calls a boyfriend!"

Why what happened?

"The fox knew about my family's problems. And I think he knows why I'm here."

But you do know where the vault is, right?

"Yeah, I know where it is. Stu was dumb enough to tell me."

Well then get to it! What the hell are you waiting for?

"The right opportunity. Judy and her fox had been eyeing me like a hawk. I was lucky enough to slip away and call you. So you'll help me, right?"

Yeah, I'll help you. But you owe me Peterson. Where's the vault?

"It's in the livingroom. Right under the rug with the Fleur De Li design. You can't miss it."

Got it, I'll be there in an hour.

"Don't let anyone see you. I'm counting on you Brody."

Yeah, I got it. Brody out.

Robby sighed as he tucked his phone back into his pocket.

He was at the woods, located right in the back of the Hopps's house. He had to slip away somehow without being detected. His head turned around once, twice, thrice until he was sure that he had been alone the entire time.

Slowly he began walking back to the front yard where the reunion party was still going on.

Judy was somewhere in there. Along with that infuriating bastard of a fox.

He's got at least three more hours till the day ends. He wasted too much time as it is.

Once the day ends he'll leave...

Along with all of the Hopps family wealth.

Though he can't just leave. There was still that one thorn that he needs to take out of his side:

That blasted recording.

Nevermind the witnesses, he could always pay someone off at court. But that recording was the one thing that could render his whole plan useless. He needed to get rid of it.