Were you expecting someone else?

STOP! Please Read this disclaimer:

Please know that this story is purely for the spirit of Fan fiction, and that the author owns no attributes of the movie whatsoever.

This Zootopia fan fiction is strictly AU, meaning that it does not tie with the events of the movie itself.

"Well, that's the last of it!" Judy Hopps huffed as she dusted her paws, allowing herself an exhausted grin while she admired her work.

Towers of boxes occupied her new apartment, each filled with the clothes, books and other belongings that she had ever owned.

After taking another minute inspecting her living space she took a glance at her wristwatch.

"3:10." She muttered, tapping her foot impatiently.

"That masseur should've been here by now."

She had called the local spa to send over a masseur two hours ago. She needed a bit of self pampering after the strenuous activity she had just done. A massage was the most relaxing thing she could think of. The receptionist who answered the Spa's telephone had assured her that someone would be sent over within the hour.

What load of bull, that was.

She had just recently moved in. After graduating from the police academy (Very first rabbit officer) she decided to move to the city, packing everything that she had into her car, having to deal with long hours of traffic and hauling every single box of her belongings up three flights of stairs by herself.

The apartment itself wasn't much to look at, though to her it was enough; it had light and heat, that much to her was a necessity. After all, you don't need much if you're a three foot tall rabbit.

She yawned, lifting both her arms up to her head as she stretched, feeling the tiny aches in her strained muscles.

"Where the hell is that masseur?"

As soon as she had said those words a knock came from her door. She glanced back at her wristwatch.

"3:25" she muttered irately. "About damn time"

She stomped her way towards the door, almost ripping it off its hinges as she opened it.

"Where the hell have you been?" She demanded. Though immediately stopping dead in her tracks when she was met by a pair of such soulful green eyes.

Her visitor, a rather handsome Fox, stood out the hallway. Doubly surprised by her sudden attack.

He had a curious look in him; head slightly tilted to the side, like what a bewildered canine would do. His pointed ears folded to the back his head: confusion, surprise clearly written on his expression.

Slowly, Judy's eyes roamed him. Though he maybe handsome, his fashion sense was quite a different story.

He wore what was probably the most ugliest yellow shirt she's ever seen, it clashed horribly with his fur. Though his red tie looked cute.

He was a lot taller than her, that much was expected. And though he didn't look bulky she was sure that under the hideous shirt that he was lean. Quite normal for his species. She avoided imagining what was actually under that clothing, and lifted her head back to his face only to be met by those same pair of eyes again.

She felt like stammering, but somehow managed not to when she demanded, "Didn't anyone tell you how to get here?"

He shook his head, "No."