Save Room For My Love

There are three things that Judy had realised within next few seconds.

One: She had just tackled her landlord onto her sofa.

Two: She was straddling him while she forced her tongue down his throat.

And last but certainly not the least, Three: She didn't mind where his paws roamed.

They were rough and callused; just the way she likes them. Initially they were positioned on her waist where he groped her till his heart's content. But then they began traveling lower, coming to rest on her rump. She moaned into his mouth when he gave it an affectionate squeeze.

She couldn't think straight, acting on pure instinct her own paws found the knot that secured Nick's tie. It was gone a second later, it did not stand a chance when Judy yanked it down in one single pull. And after throwing that away she moved on to the buttons.

By the time she reached the third button she let out a muffled yelp as she was suddenly jostled to the side. Nick had rolled both of them on the sofa,  and now it was the fox that was on top.

Nick broke their kiss, "Too slow, Judy." he growled. His voice was thick and gruffly masculine; it made the fur on the back of her head stand on end.

Judy could only watch as Nick gripped the lapels of his shirt and promptly ripped it off of his body. His chest and abdomen weren't rippling with hardened muscles, but they were lean and firm. Judy realised another thing tonight; he looked good without a shirt on.

"N-Nick," she managed to say, obviously aroused by his actions, "Your shirt."

"Screw the shirt!" he proclaimed, throwing the otherwise useless heap of fabric to the side, "I have a hundred of them in my closet, I could afford to lose one."

Before Judy could even respond his lips were upon hers once more.

She remembered what he said to her all those weeks ago:

First I'd get into your mouth, to know what you taste like.

She felt his tongue against her teeth, she opened them slightly and in he went. He left not an inch of her mouth unexplored. A jolt shocked her spine when their tongues met; he tasted like nothing that she had ever known, and slowly her mind began to swim. Lost and drunk in euphoria she almost failed to notice his paw kneading away at one of her breasts.

Then I'd get into your vest, to know how soft you really are.

Well, right now she was wearing one of her night shirts. With absolutely nothing underneath it.

Nick found that out as he cupped her warm, mound of flesh; her nipple was poking against the thin fabric.

He broke their kiss once more, "My god," Nick sighed into her ear, "You feel wonderful."

"N-Nick-ah!" her breath was cut short when she felt a thumb on her sensitive nipple.

"Tell me what to do, sweetheart." she could feel how hot his breath was as he whispered into her ear, "Tell me what you want."

"I-I want you to- ah!" he was using two fingers Now; with a thumb and an index finger he held her nipple between them, twisting and pinching it to a point where she could barely even breathe.

"Goddamn it, Nick!" she exclaimed before grabbing his wrist and pulling it way from her breast.

"Rip it off!" she growled at his face, "My clothes! Tear them off and use your mouth!"

Nick grinned, "Yes, ma'am." with two paws he held the lapels of her shirt and pulled them apart; buttons and tendrils of fabric flew all over the place.