Mr. Sandman, bring me a... Nope!

Heyo! I can't believe how popular this story is!

Here's a brand new chapter you wonderful fans you!

You're either going to hate me or love me by the time you finish this chapter.

First, I'd get into your mouth, to know what you taste like. Then I'd get into your vest. To know how soft you really are. And then I'd get into your pants.

Judy's carrot pen recorder squeaked once more.

First, I'd get into your mouth, to know what you taste like. Then I'd get into your vest. To know how soft you really are. And then I'd get into your pants.

She hadn't been keeping count of how many times she's replayed this recording. She hadn't known the reason why she was listening to it in the first place.

The rabbit officer was splayed on her bed, her police uniform was replaced by a loose T-shirt and a pair of cutoff jeans. The triumph that she felt for beating her landlord at his own game was now gone, replaced by an unfamiliar weight that had set itself in her stomach.

The earlier scene was undoubtedly fresh; soulful green orbs clashing against her violets. That self-indulgent smirk upon his lips. The firm but gentle weight of his paws against her fur.

Stop it...

Her thoughts brought her back to that massage.

Think of something else...

She wondered what could've happened if that sloth hadn't knocked.

Would she had let his stolen kiss escalate into something that is...Much more intimate?

No it won't!

Would she have let that happen?

Of course... N-not!

Would he have been gentle? Or would he have been like his last name suggests?

Where the hell did that come from?!

Wild. Untamed. Driven by the ravenous hunger to mate and dominate a willing a female.

What the-

Heated breaths. Sweaty bodies. Pleasuring moans and succulent sighs.

Oh sweet cheese and crackers!

Take me, I'm yours!

She shot up and out of her bed, landing on the floor by the balls of her feet. She started pacing, a desperate attempt to calm her heated nerves.

A brief glance at her carrot pen and she decided that maybe she should put it down for the night.

She strolled over to her desk right next to her bed. She glanced at her radio, one of the items that she had brought from Bunny Burrow when she moved to Zootopia.

Maybe some music will do me good.

Taking a seat on her swivel chair, she flicked the switch and it buzzed to life.

What are you waiting fooooor! Love me like you do! Lololove me like you do!

*Click*

I need a tough lover! Yeah! Yeah! I need a tough lover! Ooooh!

*Click*