Sly Bunny Dumb Fox

OKAY!

So due to popular demand, I have written another chapter for this story.

Now you all remember the rules: This is just for the spirit of fan fiction, and it is strictly AU.

Dawn broke.

And exactly five-thirty am. Judy Hopps disabled her alarm clock. Fully dressed in her police uniform, she faced a mirror with a determined smile before strolling out the door, ready to face anything that would come in her way.

She could feel it in her bones that she will make a difference today. Because today she would starting her first day as a full fledged police officer. She happily trotted down the hallway and to the staircase.

She said good morning to her neighbors down at the lobby, waved to a couple of kids and tried to call the attention of a bus driver at the side walk.

And then out of the blue, a familiar flash of red fur,yellow shirt, and ugly tie instantly took away her happy stride.

Nicholas Wilde stood at the other side of the road, head tilted down as he busily tended to his phone with two ear buds
plugged into his ears.

He didn't seem to be paying any attention to his surroundings, because if he had he would've spotted Judy by then.

The rabbit regarded his attire in distaste.

Is that the only thing he wears? She thought bitterly.

But when he suddenly made a reckless step forward, Judy's sneer vanished.

Unbeknownst to the fox, a truck was headed straight towards him. The large vehicle sounded it's horn three times, but the canine remained oblivious.

Judy didn't even think as she reacted on instinct. With a burst from her powerful legs, she dashed towards the fox.

Nick hadn't known what hit him when he suddenly felt a small, soft body tackle him. Blowing him back down the side walk.

"Watch where you're going fox!" yelled the driver as his truck passed them by.

With her heart still beating away in her chest, Judy turned her attention on Nick.

"Are you okay?"

Nick groaned, "Yeah."

"A little winded but I'll live." The fox got up and dusted himself off. He gathered his phone and earbuds into his pockets.

"What were you even doing?" mildly demanded.

Much to Judy's annoyance, Nick hadn't answered her, instead he just took notice of her attire.

"You make an adorable cop." the fox smirked when he saw her scowl.

"Do not call me that." she seethed. She now regretted pushing him out of that truck's way.

With that same scowl she bitterly rolled her eyes at him and simply walked away without so much as a glance. She doesn't need this aggravation.

And if she walked fast enough, she might be able to catch another bus. And ultimately shake off the annoying vulpine that decided to follow her.

"Going somewhere?" he had asked.

"Precinct." Was her blunt answer. She walked faster.

"This is your first day, right?"

"Yeah. What's it to you?" she bitterly replied as she rounded a corner.

"What, I can't wish you good luck on your first day?" The fox clutched his chest in feigned offence.