"Could've fooled me," he shrugged and leaned back in for another open mouthed kiss.

"Masochist," I muttered during the fraction of a second where our lips parted.

He laughed into the kiss, which caused me to smile and pull him closer.

---------------

"Jung Ho Seok!" Tae Hyung started the cheers and me and Yoon Gi joined in.

Ho Seok was winning against the other three, but Jungkook wasn't far behind. Who knew Just Dance could be so competitive?

"Work it Hobi!" Tae called between a set of chants of the older's name.

I died with laughter at that, leaning into him and smacking his arm as he giggled. He had that rectangle smile on his face, like always, and it just made me laugh harder.

When the song ended, Namjoon took a seat in the floor and SeokJin managed to make it to the couch.

Ho Seok turned and pointed at Tae-who had stopped mid clap and grinned- with a sinister look on his face.

Jungkook was pulling on his shirt in attempts to cool down and he walked over and sat next to me.

"You did great," I giggled and kissed his sweaty forehead.

"PDA!" Tae swatted my butt and Jungkook reached around me, punching him in the thigh.

The glare fell off his face when he looked to the ceiling and begged god for "a boyfriend that would allow him to have a smidge of water."

"You heard him Jiminie," Hobi pat my back, "Your boy's really thirsty."

"Shut up," Jungkook laughed, "I'm dying."

"Joon hyung is too," Tae pointed to our friend on the floor who had his face in front of the square fan Kook set out, "Plus he lost, and we ain't making a beeline to revive him."

I reached back and ruffled Tae's hair, making Jin coo at us.

Jungkook was glaring at Tae again when I turned back to him.

"Don't hurt Tae Tae while I'm gone," I kissed his cheek.

"You have a nickname for him too?" Kook pouted while Tae screeched "PDA" in the background.

"Don't be jealous," I ruffled his hair as I stood up, "I have a nickname for you too, Daddy."

Tae seemed clueless as I sauntered out the room, but the others were doing catcalls and 'ooo'-ing.

I'm sure Jungkook was embarrassed, but I'm also sure he loved it.

I heard the tv start switching between songs as I leaned over and pulled seven bottled waters from the fridge.

It was my turn next and I was glad I wore a baggy flannel over my tank top. It reached the middle of my thighs and it was sure to cover my ass in case there were hip movements or something.

I dropped a water bottle into Joon's hand as I passed him and then Hobi grabbed one on his way to the kitchen.

Jin practically begged for one from across the room and I laughed as I tossed it to him.

Tae took a few off my hands and plopped them on the table and I dropped the last one into Jungkook's hand before I leaned down and pecked his lips.

"Jiminie, our turn," Tae stood up, "C'mon Yoon Gi hyung. We're doing EXID."

"Thank you," Jungkook pulled away from my lips and I pouted.

Tae pulled me over to stand in front of the tv and Yoon Gi hauled himself over to stand on the other side of Tae.
Our alien was already quietly singing 'Up and Down' as he selected the song.
Yoon Gi groaned and threatened to sit down, but Nam Joon said he would lose our game automatically if he sat out.