Once they arrived back at the shop, Niall turns to Ella and pokes her side gently.

"Are you mad at me?"

Nothing.

"Ella, please don't be angry. I didn't mean to."

Nothing.

"Ellaaaa," Niall whines and pokes her cheek instead. "Ella, please don't go back to work angry. Please. I didn't mean to. I'm...erm, sorry."

She turns her head to Niall and shrugs. "I'm not mad. I'm just...I just...I don't want you to feel like you owe me. I honestly don't. I'm doing this because I want to. Not just because Louis told me to or because of who you are. It's because it was MY choice."

"But how else am I suppose to show you how much I appreciate it Ella?"

She puts her hand on his and sighs. "With nothing okay? Please, can we just leave this conversation as it is?"

He looks at her and sees the sincerity in her eyes. Ella is not those type of girls who wants something in return, he needs to remember that.

"If that's what you want...?"

"It really is," she says and pats his hand. "I gotta go. I'm 5 minutes late already."

"Oh, okay, yeah I'm sorry for keeping you later," he says and pulls his hand away.

"No problem, Becky will understand. She knows about it. But, I'll see you soon, yeah?"

Niall nods and reaches for his sunglasses on he dashboard. "Yeah, and once again I'm sorry for earlier."

"It's no biggie okay?" She grabs her purse from the backseat. "I'll text you later. And please wipe that frown off your face Horan. It really doesn't suit you."

Niall raises an eyebrow. "I was not..."

"Yeah you were. You're very easily to read." She glances over his shoulder quickly. "Paps."

"Oh? Do you want me to walk to the shop orrrr?"

And without warning, Ella kisses his cheek quickly like the other day. "Nah, I'll be okay. But seriously, I have to leave now. Bye Horan."

"Bye Ella," Niall calls out as she hops out of the car. She shuts the door and gives him a small wave before turning her back towards him and walks to the shop.

He makes sure she gets into the shop safely before he pulls off.

-------------------------

"So, how has the fakeship been going?" Zayn and Liam ask Niall later that day. The guys have decided to have a night in. They're expecting Louis and Harry to arrive in a few minutes.

"It's okay I guess, she's a sweet girl," Niall replies as he puts the pizza in the oven. "She knows more than me when it comes to PDA."

"That's good though because we all know you are no man of knowing that type of crap," Liam says as he drinks his bottle of pint.

"Yeah, i know. But she's a cool girl, I like her as my fake girlfriend."

"Have you guys kissed?" Zayn asks as he puts more pints in the fridge.

"No, of course not.," Niall replies. "She's different from the other girls I've met."

"That's not a bad thing I guess," Zayn says. "Different can be good. I need to meet her."

"You will eventually, just taking it slow."

All of a sudden, Niall feels his phone vibrate in his pocket. He pulls it out and sees it's a text from Ella.