FIFTEEN

THE LAST DAY IN FLORIDA WAS SAD . Arabella was in the water with Jeffrey. His hands were on her waist. She laughed as another wave came by.

"We have to leave soon, Bells." Jeffrey sighed with as eyes. She nodded and pursed her lips.

"I know. Should we go ahead and shower?" She asked. Jeffrey nodded and wrapped her legs around his waist.

She smiled and buried her head into his chest. She stopped him. "Wait. I need to post on Instagram." She said with a smile.

She took a picture of the beach then of her and Jeffrey. She smiled at the beach as he walked into the beach house.

"You can go first." He said with a smile. She nodded and went to take a shower.

She took off her bathing suit and got into the shower. It was quick. She walked downstairs with a towel wrapped around her.

"Your turn." She smiled.

He smiled and turned around. "I'll be right out, princess." He said kissing her forehead.

She put on a big t-shirt and some panties. She threw her hair up in a bun. Arabella walked out to the back porch.

She sighed with a smile as the waves crashed into the shore.

Jeffrey came down around 10 minutes later. He was dressed. "You ready, pretty girl?" Jeffrey asked. She looked back at him and nodded. "Were gonna stop by the pier first though." He added.

Arabella smiled and nodded. She stood up. All their backs were packed, the oversized white t-shirt really brought out her sun kissed skin.

They were in the car and Max was asleep. All the running in and out of the ocean and in the sand was super tiring for the little pup.

Arabella put on some soffe shorts. She put Max on a leash. She had on her chacos before walking over to the pier.

Jeffrey was holding onto Arabella's hand as she walked with Max. They looked off for about 30 minutes before walking back to the car.

"Ready for this long ass trip?" Jeffrey asked with a laugh. Arabella laughed and nodded.

--
14 hours later

"Wakey...Wakey.." Jeffrey muttered shaking Arabella lightly.

Arabella opened her eyes to see their home. She smiled when she looked over at Jeffrey but then frowned. "You have to leave.." She muttered with sad eyes.

"Only for a couple of months, princess." He replied sadly.

She groaned and unbuckled. She grabbed her bag and started to grab some more but Jeffrey stopped her. "You're pregnant." He said looking down at her stomach.

She nodded and started towards the door with the key. She unlocked the door as Jeffrey trailed behind her.

He walked in and dropped the bags. She closed the door as Max ran in. "Come on. I'll help you pack up." She said with a small smile walking upstairs.

He nodded and sent her a smile. "So what all do you need?" She asked. "Other than clothes for the next 3 months." She laughed.

Jeffrey laughed along as the got into the room. "But, I'm happy for you." She said in all seriousness. "I'll watch every Sunday." She added with a smile.

--

For the rest of the day she helped Jeffrey pack. It was around 1. "What time is your flight?" She asked with a yawn.

"5." He replied with a yawn. He wrapped his arms around Arabella's frame.

"What's the point of sleep then." She sighed. Jeffrey looked down at her and shrugged.

"Let's just go ahead and start driving." She said looking up at Jeffrey.

Jeffrey nodded and kissed her. She kissed back immediately. He pulled away and picked her up. He carried her out the car.

They decided to leave Max home this time. Jeffrey and Arabella were holding hands as they drove to the airport.

It was around 5 by the time they got there. It was 4:35. Jeffrey grabbed his bags from the car and carried them inside with Arabella walking beside him.

It was 4:45. They got to where the plane boarding area was. She sighed and looked up at him. He wrapped his arms around her.

She let the tears go as she buried her head into his chest. They stayed like that for a good 5 minutes. He finally lifted her chin up. "I don't want you to leave." She mumbled.

"I'll be back before you know it.." Jeffrey whispered. He kissed her forehead. "I love you, Bella." He added.

"I love you too." She whispered rubbing her know red blotchy face. She always got ugly when she cries but Jeffrey still thought she was beautiful.

"I'll call you every day." Jeffrey said. Arabella let out a shaky breath and nodded. "I love you so fucking much." He added tears brimming his eyes.

She tried to smile. She grabbed his neck and kissed him again. They announcement came on for him to leave and they pulled back.

"I love you, princess." He whispered one last time before walking off to the plane.

--
that's the end. congratulations. you made it. i'm still debating on a sequel, but i'll let y'all know. I JUST WANTED TO SAY THANK YOU! FOR EVERYTHING! WE MADE IT TO 7K! I HOPE YOU ALL ENJOYED THIS SUPER QUICK AND TERRIBLE STORY! I WILL BE EDITING IT BUT YES, ITS FINISHED & CHANCES ARE THERE WILL BE A SEQUEL! LOVE YOU ALL & THANK U FOR EVERYTHING!