TEN

ARABELLA HEARD THE DOOR CREAK OPEN . She opened her eyes to a bright light coming from the window. She also seen a very boppy Hilarie.

She had a big wide smile and her eyes were bright. She sat up not taking the covers off her yet. "We're leaving. I thought I would check up on you." Hilarie smiled sitting on the bed.

Arabella nodded and rubbed her eyes. "What time is it?" She asked with a raised brow.

"9:30." Hilarie sighed. "We gotta go, sleeping beauty. We'll see you soon. Be careful." Hilarie added standing up sending a smile as she walked out.

--

It was a couple of hours after Hilarie and Jeffrey left and Arabella did everything possible. She locked the front door and ran upstairs to take a shower.

She went into Hilarie's bathroom and started the shower in awe at her bathroom. She took off her clothes and got into the hot shower.

She finished and wrapped a towel around her. She walked downstairs with her clothes to wash. She threw her clothes in the washer and waited.

She sat on the coach still in her towel. She was watching The Vampire Diaries. She walked back into the laundry room and put her clothes in the dryer.

She went back to watching Netflix until they were done. She put on her clothes about 35 minutes later.

Arabella went and cleaned up some more until around 10pm. She went upstairs making sure all doors were locked.

She fell asleep in a deep sleep.

--
Arabella woke up to a super bright sun. She squeezed her eyes shut. "Geez.." She muttered.

She got up and walked downstairs. She fixed some food and sat on the couch. She was eating when she heard a knock on the door.

She furrowed her brows and stood up. She opened the door to reveal Hilarie and Jeffrey.

"You're back early." Arabella stated swallowing the bacon in her mouth. She opened the door wider.

Hilarie looked mad and Jeffrey just looked unamused. "Yeah.. None of the cake was right! None of it I ordered." Hilarie huffed walking in. "We flew out there for that. Ridiculous.." She added.

"Hunny, calm down. It's okay." Jeffrey shrugged.

"You go to Atlanta in less than 2 months!" She exclaimed.

"Maybe we should just wait till after the wedding then." Jeffrey suggested shrugging.

"No! We can't. It has to be now." She said with wide eyes.

"Why?" Jeffery asked looking at Hilarie. "Why is it so important we get married before I leave. I'm coming back." Jeffrey added.

"Because! I don't want you falling in love with anyone else!" Hilarie screamed. "I'm scared we'll move on." She added clenching her jaw.

Jeffrey didn't say anything or didn't move. "Jeffrey.." Hilarie trailed off. "You haven't.. Have you?" She asked. He didn't answer. "Who is it? Some bimbo at a local bar?" She asked her fury coming out.

Jeffrey shook his head.  Hilarie backed away. "Who. Is. It?" She asked.

He looked at Arabella. She furrowed her brows. "I'm just gonna-" Arabella stated.

"No.. You.. You have feelings for my maid?" She asked raising her voice again.

"Hilarie.." Jeffrey trailed off.

"Get out! Both of you! Out!" Hilarie yelled running upstairs. "You betrayed me, Arabella.." Hilarie trailed off.

"It's not her fault. Don't blame her!" Jeffrey yelled up as Hilarie slammed a door upstairs.

Arabella was shocked to say the least. Everything over the last month or two had been insane and way too quick.

Jeffrey looked over at Arabella with disappointment. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean for any of this to happen. It'll happened to quick." Jeffrey muttered walking out the front door.

Arabella had wide eyes. She didn't know what to think. She let out a long, deep sigh before following Jeffrey out the front door.

note
way too short. waY SHORT !!!