ELEVEN

ARABELLA HAD WIDE EYES THE WHOLE WAY HOME . She didn't know what to say, she just got fired and found out that her boss's husband loved her.

The car came to a stop. "Arabella, you gotta say something.." Jeffrey trailed off.

Arabella gulped. "I don't know how to pay my bills." She admitted honestly. "I gotta find another job. Soon." She added looking out the window.

"Well, will you atleast look at me?" He asked looking at the brunette.

She sighed and looked his way. "I don't know what you want me to say? That I love you too?" She asked furrowing her brows.

"Only if it's true." He whispered.

"I haven't known you that long. But you make me happy, you stick up for me. You care.. but, you also just got me fired." She said tears brimming her eyes. She shrugged, "I don't know what to do." She added.

"Come live with me until you find another job." Jeffrey suggested.

"I don't think that's a good idea.." She trailed off. "But thanks." She added.

"Come on, please. Just till you get a job. It'll make me feel better." He tried again. "Please." He added looking at her.

"We sleep in different rooms. And it's only until I find a job." She said looking out the window.

"Will you atleast tell me if you love me or not." Jeffrey sighed starting the car.

"Yes! Fine! What do you want me to say? That it's always been you? That when you went to go taste wedding cakes that.. I wish that was me instead of Hilarie?! That I've had to hide my feelings for you because I needed money! Fine! Yeah.. I love you." She yelled with wide eyes. "And I'm so fucking scared! Because, I don't wanna get hurt!" She exclaimed.

Jeffrey looked at her with wide eyes. "I love you too." He whispered.

She sighed. "When do you leave?" She asked.

"Less than 2 months." He said looking at her. "Give me a chance." He offered. "Please." He added.

She nodded. "Okay.. I get any shit for this from anywhere or anyone. I will leave the Untied States." She said jokingly.

Jeffrey nodded with a smile. "Alright. No shit from anything, alright." He laughed.

She smiled and looked at him. "Can we pretend none of that happened?" She asked biting her lip.

Jeffrey nodded. "Absolutely." He said

She smiled as they drove to her apartment.

-
They got to her apartment and she grabbed her clothes and toiletries. That's all she grabbed.

They got back into the car and drove to his house. "If you have a house then why did you always spend time at Hilarie's?" She asked.

"You. You were there." He admitted honestly. "I know that's weird but it's true. I always got happy seeing you." He added with a smile.

She smiled and felt her face heat up. "How terrible was the cake tasting?" She asked. "The way Hilarie put it, it sounded bad." She added looking at him.

"It wasn't terrible. I think she got mad because they mixed it all up and I wasn't really paying attention anyway." He said with a slight smile.

Arabella laughed and shook her head. "So, how far out is your house?" She asked furrowing her brows with a yawn.

"Pretty far out. You might wanna take a nap." Jeffrey spoke honestly noticing her tiredness.

She nodded. "Just a quick one." She smiled closing her eyes and bringing her knees up to her chest. Jeffrey looked at her with a smile.

--
"Wakey wakey.." She heard Jeffrey mutter shaking her slightly.

She groaned and opened her eyes. It was a beautiful home, it was pretty big. "Woah.." She breathed out looking around at the farm.

"Yeah. Forgot to tell you, I sorta live on a farm." Jeffrey shrugged with a smile grabbing her bags.

"This is crazy.." She trailed off with wide eyes. "You know I've always wanted a horse." She added looking at the horses with a smile.

"Maybe you can ride one." Jeffrey offered looking at her unlocking his front door. He opened it and let her walk in first.

When she got inside she looked around. "This is amazing." She smiled.

"Thanks." He smiled. "Come on. I'll show you your room." He added walking up the stairs.

She followed closely with a bag in hand. He stopped outside a door and opened it. "Here it is." He said. Arabella looked at the room, it was literally gorgeous. She loved it.

"Thank you, Jeffrey." She said smiling up at the man. He smiled.

"How does pizza sound?" He asked raising his brows. She nodded and put her thumbs up. He nodded and smiled. "Great." He said before walking out.

Arabella was happy. She felt bad for doing the but she kinda didn't care.

--
40 minutes later the pizza came. She ran downstairs like a child on Christmas. Jeffrey laughed slightly and paid the pizza man. Jeffrey sat the pizza down on the coffee table in the living room.

She sat down on the couch. Jeffrey sat down and turned on the TV. "What do we wanna watch?" He asked Arabella.

Arabella shrugged. "How about The 100?" She asked. Jeffrey shrugged and clicked on it on Netflix. He handed her pizza and she gladly accepted.

An hour into The 100. "Bellamy is a babe." She said with a sigh.

Jeffrey rolled his eyes. Arabella looked over at him and laughed. "Sorry. He just.. Gives me some type of feeling." She added.

Jeffrey rolled his eyes again with a smile. "You're ridiculous." He said smiling and shaking his head.

"Oh! Have you watched Shameless?" She asked Jeffrey.

"I was in Shameless." He said looking at her.

Her mouth was agape. "What season?!" She asked yelling.

"Season 4?" He said but it came out as a question.

"Oh. I'm not on that season yet. I've been watching The Vampire Diaries." She shrugged.

He just smiled.

--

another short chap 😪 i'm sorry. BUT THERE IS ONLY A FEW MORE CHAPTERS TILL THE END ! 😦