EIGHT

---

---

[ possible trigger warning 🇨🇭 ]

"HILARIE HAVE YOU SEEN THIS?" Jeffrey asked his girlfriend. "Emily Williams, Jonathan Henley, Michael Long, and Will Saterlee arrested for aggravated assault, rape, drug usage and murder. All of them." Jeffrey said looking up from the news paper.

Hilarie cocked her head to the side. "I thought you were hanging out with Emily?" Hilarie questioned. Arabella widen her eyes.

"I meant my friend Lucas." She breathed out. She shrugged. "I didn't know Emily was arrested." She sighed.

Jeffrey seen right threw it. "Where were you all weekend?" He asked. The brunette looked up to him.

"Home." She answered quickly.

"The whole time? Cause I went by your apartment because I felt bad." He admitted cocking his head to the side.

"I was out with Lucas." She shrugged. Jeffrey nodded.

"You were out with Lucas? Who the hell is Lucas?" Hilarie asked with wide eyes.

"My friend!" Arabella yelled getting worked up. Hilarie jumped back slightly, alarmed by her outburst. "He's just a friend I was out with." She sighed angrily.

"Well. Do you mind calling Lucas?" Jeffrey asked.

"Yeah. I actually do. He's busy." Arabella admitted walking towards the door. "Call me when I actually need to work." She said walking out.

Hilarie grabbed the door before she walked out. "I need your help." She spoke quietly.

"With what?" Arabella asked.

"Flowers." She smiled biting her lip. "Flowers?" Arabella questioned. Hilarie nodded. "Wedding flowers." She admitted. Arabella nodded and walked back in.

They were upstairs looking at different flower colors. "This ones pretty." Hilarie stated smiling. Arabella nodded. "When did he do it?" Arabella asked. "What?" Hilarie asked down the flowers. "A couple of weeks ago, I guess." She said scratching her neck.

Arabella nodded. "Why?" Hilarie asked confused and skeptic.

"Just curious." Arabella sighed. "I can't wait till I get married." Arabella smiled slightly.

"Who do you want to be married to?" Hilarie asked a smile on her lips.

"I don't know, I always had this dream to marry Tyler Posey." She laughed. "But I highly doubt that would happen." Arabella said.

"You never know." Hilarie shrugged. "It could come true." She smiled. "Jeffrey, he makes me happy. I make him happy. We're perfect together." Hilarie admitted with a dreamy smile.

"Lucky you." Arabella muttered. "I'm thinking about getting a dog." Arabella said. "Ya know, happiness? Dogs equal happiness. They can't break your heart, or talk back." She said.

"A dog? Like a dog dog? Like a slobbery dog?" Hilarie asked.

Arabella shook her head and smiled. "Just a regular dog. Like a german shepherd." She shrugged. Hilarie shrugged.

"I think these are the ones." Hilarie smiled holding up some pink flowers. Arabella nodded. "Jeffrey! Baby!" Hilarie yelled. Jeffrey appeared at the door, Hilarie held up the flowers. "Ya like them?" She asked. He smiled and nodded.

"Congratulations. I helped you pick out flowers. I think I'm gonna head home." Arabella sighed standing up from her criss-cross applesauce position.

"Oh! I have to go to meet a writer for the gig in Atlanta. I can drop you off if you want." Jeffrey offered with wide eyes.

"Oh damnit baby. That's right." Hilarie sighed. "You should take the ride. It will be quicker." Hilarie said with a smile.

"Uh.. Sure." Arabella nodded hesitantly. She followed the couple downstairs and watched them kiss for 2 minutes.

"I'll call you when I get there." Jeffrey said to Hilarie with a smile. She nodded and kissed him one more time.

The 2 walked to the car in silence. Arabella got in the car and so did Jeffrey. "So. Your friend Lucas.." Jeffrey trailed off.

"Yeah? What about him?" She asked looking out the window, thinking about the other night.

Jeffrey glanced over at Arabella. "What's he like?" He asked.

Arabella sighed and looked over at Jeffrey. "He's kind, attractive and he has these really perfect teeth." She shrugged with a slight smile. Jeffrey nodded. "So? When's the wedding? Am I invited?" Arabella asked jokingly.

"It's um, about 3 weeks." He shrugged. "And yeah, you're invited." He said not taking his eyes off the road.

"3 weeks!" Arabella exclaimed. "Have you guys thought about anything? It's going to take you longer than 3 weeks." Arabella said.

"We gotta make it before I leave." Jeffrey admitted.

They passed a animal shelter. Arabella widen her eyes. "Wait! Go back!" She exclaimed. Jeffrey looked startled but turned around "What?" He asked. Arabella unbuckled. "Drop me off there." She demanded. Jeffrey looked confused but didn't questioned it.

He stopped the car. "Thanks for the ride." She said with a smile getting out and walking into the shelter.

She walked in and was there for around 45 minutes. She seen a German Shepherd and her eyes lit up. She seen the lady working walking beside her. "How much is he?" She asked the lady.

They lady looked at her. "400." She replied. Arabella sighed, she didn't have it right now. She bit her lip and nodded. "I'll be back in a week." Arabella said to the lady with a slight smile.

She walked out of the shelter with a smile. She started towards her apartment. She arrived home and locked the door behind her.

She walked into the bathroom and took a shower. She stayed in the longer than normal. Arabella shut off the water and stepped out with a towel around her body.

She put on a big sweater and some leggings. She found some fuzzy socks in her drawers as well and put them on. She brushed out her long brown hair and went into the living room.

She decided to get up and eat some cereal. She fixed some cereal and sat back down to watch Netflix. She finished her cereal and felt her eyes get heavy.

She ended up falling asleep while watching The Vampire Diaries with nothing on her mind but who's hotter, Damon or Stefan?

--
i'm sorry i suck

low word count lol