three

Arabella was more confused and tired more than anything. She had 3 hours of sleep, plus, she had to go to work. It was Saturday and she had to to go to work. She didn't have anyone to spend it with but she wanted to stay home and binge watch The Vampire Diaries or something. Sadly, she had to work.

She arrived at work a tad bit late. She didn't know where Hilarie and Jeffrey were. She unlocked the house to see absolutely nobody. She sighed and shut the door behind her. She put her stuff on the coffee table in the living room. She walked straight back to the laundry room and got stuff out of the dryer. She put the dirty clothes in the washer and started it.
She sat down and started folding clothes in the living room.

After 2 hours of doing nothing laundry, she went upstairs and seen nothing else to really do. She furrowed her brows and walked back downstairs. She ran the dishwasher and waited for those to get clean. She heard someone open the front door and she peeked her head out see who. She seen Jeffrey and Hilarie.

"Kids? I don't know, Hilarie.." She heard Jeffrey trail off. She widen her eyes and leaned up against the wall eavesdropping.

"Why not, Jeffrey? We've been wanting kids for the last 7 months." Hilarie fired back. She heard Jeffrey sigh. She decided to break the awkward tension that was building the the room.

"Hey, you all!" Arabella exclaimed. Both of them looked at her. Hilarie sent a forced smile and walked upstairs. Arabella pursed her lips and nodded.

"What do you think? I know you heard." She heard Jeffrey say as she started walking towards the kitchen. She turned around and looked made a confused face.

"N-no I didn't." Arabella said furrowing her brows shrugging it off turn back around.

"Seriously. Do you think we should have kids after 8 months of being together?" He asked Arabella standing up.

Arabella furrowed her brows. "Don't tell Hilarie I said this. But shouldn't you get married first? If you wanna be that serious?" Arabella asked. "I'm guessing it's not like I have any room to talk." She laughed.

Jeffrey smiled a bit. "That's exactly what I think but she just really wants kids." He said.

Arabella laughed and shrugged. "Don't know what to tell you, buddy." She admitted smiling.

He laughed. "Do you need any help with anything?" He asked sounding hopeful.

She shrugged. "It's my job. You don't have to help me. Thank you though. You might wanna go talk to Hilarie though. She seems pissed." Arabella stated.

Jeffrey looked shocked. "Oh wow. I didn't thank you would use that type of language. You seem so.. Innocent." He said jokingly smiling.

Arabella rolled her eyes playfully. "Just because I seem innocent, doesn't mean I am." She smiled. "I've done some things.. You'd be shocked." She admitted.

"Oh yeah? Like what?" He challenged. "It couldn't have been that bad." He added.

Arabella looked at him and shook her head. "This stays between you and I buddy." She said looking serious. He just nodded. "I used to be in to drugs." She said still looking serious.

Jeffrey laughed. "You're just kidding, right?" He asked still laughing. He noticed her serious. "Oh you aren't.." He said.

She laughed and shook her head. "Between you and I remember." She stated. Arabella grabbed his hand. "Seriously, between you and I, I don't need to be fired." She added looking him in eyes.

He nodded. "Between you and I." Jeffrey said. Arabella nodded and smiled. Hilarie seen the whole thing, other than the secret. Hilarie walked in and smiled.

Arabella let his hand go and looked at her smiling. "How're you today?" Arabella asked her boss swallowing thickly.

Hilarie nodded and smiled. "I'm great, thanks. How're you, Arabella?" She asked curious and suspicious.

Arabella nodded. "I'm just dandy, thank you for asking." She said sending her boss a smile. Hilarie nodded.

"I'm going out with a few friends tonight though and I need a certain dress clean. Did you clean it?" Hilarie asked Arabella raising a brow.

"Which one ma'am?" Arabella asked her brows furrowing together.

"The tight black one." Hilarie admitted smirking. "I just really wanted to wear it tonight." She added.

Arabella nodded smiling. "The coolest one you own. Yes, I did indeed." She stated. "It's in your closet where it normally is. I just hung it up." She added.

Hilarie smiled thankfully. "Thank you, sweetheart." She smiled hugging the girl. Arabella was shocked and hugged back awkwardly. "You're free to go, I'll see you tomorrow?" She asked the brunette.

Arabella nodded. "Yes ma'am. Thank you." She stated smiling. "I'll see you tomorrow." She added to the two, looking at Jeffrey last.

"Yeah see you tomorrow." Jeffrey said gazing at her. Arabella smiled, waved and went to grab her stuff. She walked out the door and started her journey home.

She got home around 9. She went to eat and stayed out as long as possible to avoid Jake. But she did run into Emily, Jakes sister. Emily was super sweet, she was oblivious to what her brother was doing to Arabella though.

"Oh my God, Bella!" Emily squealed seeing Arabella. Arabella smiled and greeted her.

"How're you, Em?" Arabella asked the black headed girl. Emily was super happy to see her.

"I'm great! Jake called this morning though, he said you cheated on him?" Emily asked. "It was weird cause that's not something you wouldn't do. So I was super confused?" Emily said.

Arabella widen her eyes and shook her head rapidly. "No. No, I would never cheat on him.." Arabella admitted honestly.

Emily smiled. "I know you wouldn't. He's probably is just super overprotective." Emily stated. Arabella just nodded.

"Well, I sadly have to go.. Duties.." Emily smirked. Arabella laughed. They hugged each other and Arabella watched Emily leave. Arabella really didn't want to go home now that she knew that Jake thought she was cheating. She was gonna be so screwed.

Arabella decided to not go home tonight. She didn't know where to go, but she wasn't going home. She went to see how much a cheap hotel room was for the night. She could pay it and pay her apartment rent later. She thanked the lady that gave her her the key and went straight to that room.

She took a quick shower using the hotel soap, hoping it wasn't used. She just decided to lay down after that. She had to put on her clothes from the present day, which was skinny jeans, a black tank top and a FSU sweatshirt from a couple of years ago.

She closed her eyes and soon fell into a deep dark slumber.

--
this is chapter 2 kinda sucky, but hey atleast jeffery and her are getting closer ?? but the whole drug thing you will learn about later on.