SEVEN

----

----

[ possible trigger warning ⚠️ ]

THE REST OF THE WEEK WENT BY QUICK . Before Arabella knew it, it was Friday night. She smiled at the thought of tomorrow. She went to work as a normal day. She heard Hilarie and Jeffrey arguing again.

She mentally cringed and walked straight back to the kitchen. She took out the trash soon as she heard footsteps. Arabella walked back inside and was washing her hands at the kitchen sink. She felt two hands gripping her sides. She smirked slightly and turned off the water. She turned around and splashed them.

Jeffrey immediately laughed and let go. Arabella just smiled and dried her hands. "Ha Ha. Jokes on you. And apparently so is water." She smiled.

"Haha, aren't you funny?" He said sarcastically playfully rolling his eyes. She just smiled and shook her head.

"Now, are you finished filling around, Mr. Morgan?" She asked playfully. "Cause I have some work to do." She stated.

"Sadly, I think so, Ms. Lindsey." He replied smiling. She smiled and grabbed a basket of clothes. She waddled to the living room with the heavy clothes and sat down. "Need any help?" He questioned following her.

"I think I got it. Thank you though." She stated smiling. "It should only take me a couple of minutes." She added glancing at him.

He was already looking at her. He nodded. "Alright, well if you need me. You know where to find me."!He said and smiling walking off. Arabella smiled and sighed nodding.

She finished cleaning and it was around 11:47. It was almost midnight. Arabella rubbed her face again. She had one more thing to do and that was put the rest of Hilarie's laundry in the washing machine.

She slowly made her way to the stairs but heard noises she didn't want to hear. She crinkled her nose in disgust. She made her way back down the stairs.

She grabbed a piece of random paper and a pen. She scribbled down a note that she was leaving. She quickly made her way towards the door. She seen Jeffrey quickly.

Arabella hurried up a little more. Before he stopped her. He was fully dressed. "Hey, Bells! I can take you home if you want." He offered still doing his belt. A

Arabella shook her head. She was just super odded out. "No, It's fine. I can walk, it's not really that far. I'll be fine. Thanks though." She said smiling not so convincingly.

"You sure? It's on my way." He said. Arabella furrowed her brows. "I have to go get a few things." He admitted rubbing the back of his neck.