FIVE

----

----

ARABELLA WAS HONESTLY and truly happy for the first time in a long time. She recently got paid. When she got paid she paid her apartment bill and bought some things to make it look better. She also cleaned up the place. When Jake was here there was normally beer bottles lying around everywhere.

She wasn't worried about a thing currently. She had a day off after Jeffrey explained to Hilarie what happen. Hilarie was super cool about Arabella being off.

Although, Arabella wouldn't mind the extra money she didn't go in. She laid around all day and finally paid Netflix. She laid around all day watching Supernatural. She never realized it was Jeffrey playing John. She laughed, she restarted watching it. Because, she didn't remember where she left off.

She jumped at the sound of her cellphone ringing. She paused Supernatural and answered. "Hello?" She asked. It happen to be Hilarie asking if she wanted to go to lunch. Of course, Arabella said yes and they were meeting in an hour.

Arabella sat there for another 5 minutes and finally got up to take a shower. She finished taking a shower after 30 minutes. She jumped out with a white towel around her body.

She walked into her room with a small smile on her face. She picked out a pair of skinny jeans with a maroon sweater. She put on a pair of worn out converse and brushed her teeth quickly. She threw her hair in a messy bun and grabbed her phone.

She was meeting Hilarie around 1:00. It was currently 7:30pm. She grabbed her purse and quickly locked the door behind her. She walked down the street to the place they were meeting.

She took a quick glance at her watch. It was already 6:30pm. She stopped infront of a jewelry store. She sighed. "Pretty, huh?" She heard a voice say.

She smiled and turn towards the voice. "Yeah." She nodded. "Absolutely stunning." She added trailing off. She was starring at a diamond necklace. She reached down at the 'A' carved on her necklace.

"What's your name?" He asked walking closer to her.

She smiled. "Arabella. My friend calls me Bella though." She stated holding out her hand. He glanced down at it before shaking it. "What's yours?" She asked furrowing her brows.

"Lucas. Lucas Ross." He said smiling. There was no doubt he was attractive. Arabella glanced down at her watch and widen her eyes seeing 6:55.

"I'm sorry to cut this short." She laughed. "But I really have to go." She added smiling. "It was great meeting you, Lucas." She stated.