FOURTEEN

TWO WEEKS IN FLORIDA IS EXACTLY WHAT ARABELLA WANTED . But sadly, that meant two weeks till Jeffrey left.

It's not like he was going out of the country but she didn't want him to leave for a couple of months. They were leaving for Florida in a day.

They had the rest of today to spend. Arabella was slightly upset and didn't feel the best but she was still smiling.

"Are you sure you're alright?" Jeffrey asked standing outside the bathroom door with concerned eyes.

"Yeah. It's probably just some 24 hour bug or something." She shrugged standing up flushing the toilet.

She sent him a reassuring smile before brushing her teeth. She grabbed her tooth brush and started brushing.

She walked downstairs slowly and seen Jeffrey cooking. "Ya hungry? I fixed pancakes." He said with a smile.

She smiled back but shook her head. "I don't think I can keep them down.." She sighed. "I bet they're fantastic though." She added.

Jeffrey just sent her a smile. "Maybe you should go to the doctor." He suggested.

Arabella shrugged. "I don't think it's that big of a deal honestly." She said. She swallowed hard. "What's the date?" She asked.

"Uh the 30th. Why?" Jeffrey asked furrowing his brows sitting down.

Arabella widen her eyes when the realization hit. "Oh my God.." She muttered. "I'll be right back. I'm gonna go to the store real quick." She nodded grabbing her keys and walking out.

Her phone was in her back pocket. She got into the car and got it out. She dialed Lucas's number. "Hey, Lucas.. Are you busy?" She asked. "I need a favor and I know you can do it because you've done it before." She added driving off.

--

She called Jeffrey before getting to the hospital. "Hey. Yeah, I'm sorry. I'm fine. I'll be home soon. I love you." She said before she hung up.

She walked into the hospital quickly. She got to the floor and seen Lucas. "What did you need, Bella?" He asked concerned.

"Pregnancy test. I didn't wanna go to the store." She replied with wide eyes. "I don't know what to do." She added.

"I thought you told me you used a condom!" He whisper shouted.

"No! Everything was going back too quick!" She replied in the same tone.

He sighed and nodded walking back towards the room. "When did you guys do it?" He asked when they got into the room. "If it didn't happen that long ago then I can't do it. It'll be too soon." He added.

"I don't know." She shrugged with wide eyes. She started chewing her nails until Lucas swatted her hand away from her mouth. "Two days ago?" She added.

"It's too early then, Bella. What's the first sign you noticed?" He asked.

"I've been throwing up all morning and I missed my period." She sighed looking up at him.

"Okay. Those are two big signs. Just come back it's about two weeks and then we'll see, alright?" He questioned. She stood up and nodded.