FOUR

---

---

WARNING! SLIGHT ABUSE AND LANGUAGE! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!🚫

--

ARABELLA SIGHED as she hurried out of the hotel seeing snow on the ground. She walked as quickly as she could. She heard a honk beside her and she looked over, she was really close to Hilarie's. She seen Jeffrey in the car, she sighed in relief and walked over to the car. She opened the door and jumped in. She looked up at Jeffrey, his brows were raised.

A few minutes down the road, Jeffrey finally speaks up. "Are you gonna tell me or am I gonna have to ask?" He asked glancing at the brunette beside him. She was chewing on her fingernails beside him.

She looked up at him with her doe brown eyes and shrugged. "I don't know. Do you really wanna know?" She asked.

He smiled and shook his head. "I wanna know if you, as long as you don't mind." He said glancing at her for a second.

"I was just staying at the hotel because, I just didn't wanna go home." She shrugged looking at him. "It was nothing really." She stated.

He pulled over on the side of the road. She furrowed her brows. "I'm gonna be late." She frowned looking at him.

He shook his head. "No you won't. Hilarie is out of town. But, I wanna talk about something." He said looking over at her.

She furrowed her brows and nodded. "What about? I haven't done anything wrong have I?" She asked worried.

He shook his head. "No. No, I just wanna talk about you for a second." Jeffrey said licking his lips. Arabella nodded. "Why do you show up with bruises on your neck." He asked.

Arabella shrugged. "Hickies?" She said but it came out more of a question.

"Are you asking me?" He laughed. "No, I'm serious. Tell me the truth." He said looking in her dead in the eyes.

She sighed and shook her head. "I can't. Plus, it's my life, i'm fine. I would know if I wasn't." She stated biting her lip.

"I'm serious. I can get you fired." He smirked. "I won't tell anyone." He said.

Arabella looked down and sighed. "My boyfriend he just.. shows his love differently." She said shrugging like it was nothing. "I know he loves me.. deep down." She looked at him.

He sighed. "So he hits you?" He asked getting angry.

She widen her eyes at his sudden change in mood. She grabs his hand, her hands were ice cold. He looked at her. "He just doesn't know how to show love that well." She said making another excuse.