NINE

-----

-----

ARABELLA LOVED DOGS . She loved animals in general. She was an obvious animal person. She went to the adoption center for a dog but didn't have enough for this month.

She had to pay bills first, she wasn't about to get evicted. She sighed as she seen a text from Hilarie. She rolled her eyes slightly, she didn't know why she was so upset that he was getting married. They were happy.

She rolled out of bed with a slight thump on the floor. She let out another annoyed sigh while just laying there a bit longer. She finally got up and decided to take a shower.

She noticed the dark circles under her doe brown eyes. She noticed her skin was breaking out and she let out another annoyed sigh.

She got into the shower and washed her face and everything else. Arabella finished with her shower and wrapped a towel around her body. She didn't want to leave her cozy apartment but she had to.

She put on a pair of skinny jeans and a white t-shirt. She shrugged at her appearance and brushed her teeth. She put her hair up in a messy bun and put on her old dirty adidas shoes.

She walked outside the door with her purse and phone in hand. She walked to work slowly. She needed another job of some sort to get the dog.

She arrived unfortunately and went through the door of the beautiful home. She didn't see a pair of heels in the floor so that resulted in her tripping of them.

"Woah there." Arabella heard Jeffrey say. She rolled her eyes and stood up. "That actually kinda hurt." She admitted pursing her lips.

"Sorry." He laughed. "I would've helped." He added.

Arabella shook her head. "I'm good." She said walking into the kitchen.

"Sooo?" Jeffrey asked stretching out the o.

"So? What?" Arabella asked furrowing her brows, confused.

"Did you get an animal?" He asked raising a brow. Arabella pursed her lips and shook her head. "Why not?" He questioned opening the fridge.

"Don't have the money right now." Arabella shrugged grabbing clothes.

"Let me me help you out." Jeffrey offered following her to the living room.

Arabella smiled slightly. "Thanks.. but no thanks." She spoke. Jeffrey furrowed his brows. "What? Why not?" He asked with confused eyes