TWELVE

4 WEEKS LATER

"Jeffrey, I have to go to work." Arabella giggled as the man pulled her back to bed.

"They don't need you as bad as I do." He complained as he kissed her cheek. Arabella laughed and put her hand on his chest.

"I'll bring home food. They need me, Jeffrey. I have patients." She explained standing up stretching which caused Jeffrey's shirt she was wearing to go up higher on her thigh.

He groaned as she started towards the bathroom to shower quickly.

---
She stepped out of the shower quickly wrapping a towel around her. She walked out the bathroom door and went to her drawers.

She grabbed everything she needed and changed quickly. She brushed her teeth and hair before putting it up in a quick messy bun.

She about slipped as she ran down the stairs to get her shoes. She put on her shoes and grabbed her purse. She seen Jeffrey fixing breakfast.

She pecked his cheek before walking out to her cars. Yes, her car. Jeffrey had bought it for her a couple days after she moved in.

She worked at the local hospital. She had her degree already so she was set. She quickly turned off her car, grabbed her purse and locked it.

She seen Lucas with a clipboard. Yes, Lucas the guy she met a couple of weeks ago on the street. He also owned another multimillionaire business but he wanted to work at a hospital since he just got his degree.

"Your late again. Ah man, and you didn't even bring me Starbucks. I'm offended, Bell. Thought we were friends." Lucas said covering his heart jokingly.

"You're an ass." She laughed. "What patients do we have?" She asked looking up at him.

"Ah just a few." He replied. "Shall we?" He asked directing towards the room.

"Yes, we shall." She smiled and nodded walking into that direction of the room.

--

It was finally time to leave her shift. It was midnight and she was tired as hell. She called Jeffrey. "Hey, what did you want to eat?" She asked into the phone waiting for his response.

"Chinese, it is then. Okay.. Yeah. Okay, okay. Love you too." She muttered before waving to Lucas and walking out to her car.

She unlocked it and climbed in starting it. She went to the closet Chinese Restaurant and called in the food before picking it up.

She picked it up and went home. She walked through the door with her purse and food. She heard the TV playing.

"Hey, pretty girl." Jeffrey commented bringing her into a hug. She put down her purse and food and hugged back.

"Hey." She replied pecking his lips. Jeffrey seemed a bit distant. "Are you okay?" She asked sitting down on the couch.

He didn't answer. "Hm?" He asked looking up at her. with furrowed brows.

"You okay, Jeffrey?" She asked biting the inside of her lip.

"Yeah.. Yeah but there is something." Jeffrey sighed. "I know we haven't known eachother long but.. I really love you. And it's okay if you say no and this is pathetic and it isn't put together. But, I love you and you are important to me." Jeffrey babbled.

He popped down on one knee. Arabella widen her eyes. "You've been there for me through as long as i've know you. I know it's only been 5 short months, but, I love you. Will you marry me, Arabella?" He asked getting out the ring.

She didn't answer, she just had wide eyes. "Your being serious? I mean, y-yeah, yeah! Yes!" She exclaimed.

He sighed in relief. "Oh thank God. That would've been awkward." Jeffrey said with a smile standing up and sliding the ring on her finger.

He leaned down and kissed her. She kissed back passionately. He grabbed her thighs and lifted her up. They broke the kiss. "But, we'll have to wait till you get back." She pouted.

"No. We'll get married this weekend. Just us." He reassured.

Arabella smiled and shook her head. "Whatever you say." She answered. He just smiled and kissed her again.

They ate quickly but got to eager too quick and things went south.

Let's just say they went to the bedroom.

---
short chap tf. there's only like 2 or 3 more chaps lmaooo. but they'll be longer, i promise. & i know things are going super quick and hella time jumps but i'm just trying to complete before i go on writers block again.