He brought her into a hug. "Be strong, Bells." He whispered before letting her go. She nodded and sent him a smile before walking out.

--

She got home and she was worried sick. She walked through the front door and seen Jeffrey with Max. "Hey. Everything alright?" He asked standing up walking over to her.

She looked up at him with glossy eyes. "I gotta tell you something.." She whispered.

Jeffrey nodded. "Okay.. What is it?" He asked. Arabella didn't respond. "Bella.. You're starting to freak me out.." He added.

"I think I'm pregnant." She blurted out. Jeffrey widen his eyes and smiled. "That's great!" He exclaimed wrapping his arms around her.

"You aren't mad?" She asked furrowing her brows.

"Of course not! Why would I be? I get to have a child with the woman I love." He said with a smile. She smiled and felt her cheeks heat up.

She wrapped her arms around his neck and hugged. "I love you, Jeffrey." She whispered and closed her eyes.

"I love you too, Arabella." He responded in his voice that made Arabella weak to her knees. "We still going to Florida?" He asked pulling away but his hands still on her waist.

"Of course." She smiled.

"Good." He responded with a smile. "You wanna head to bed and cuddle?" He asked.

Arabella smiled and nodded. Jeffrey picked her up and they started upstairs. "Come on, Max!" Jeffrey yelled.

Arabella heard Max trampling up the stairs behind them. She smiled and snuggled into Jeffrey's chest even though his beard was poking her forehead.

Jeffrey shut the door behind them when Max got in. Jeffrey laid Arabella down on their bed and laid down beside her.

"Netflix?" Jeffrey asked.

"Netflix." Arabella responded with a giggle.

The two cuddled along with Max.

--

The next thing you know it was 5am. The time they had to leave for Florida. Jeffrey packed all of their bags while Arabella was asleep.

He let Max run out to the car while he grabbed the bags and Arabella. He knew what to pack since she made a list that was laying on her nightstand.

He carried her to the car and strapped her in and put her pillow and blanket for her as he went back and locked the door.

He locked everything up before walking back to the car and starting it up. He started towards Florida.

Arabella woke up with a groan. "Did you not wake me? What state are we in?" She asked. "How long did I sleep?" She asked again.

Jeffrey chuckled. "No, I did not wake you up. Second, we are currently in Georgia. 13 hours, I drove pretty quick." Jeffrey chuckled again.

"You let me sleep for 13 hours?" She asked with wide eyes. Jeffrey nodded with a smile.

4 hours later

"I'm so glad we decided to drive!" Arabella exclaimed shoving a fry into her mouth with a smile looking over at Jeffrey.

Jeffrey smiled and shook his head as he put a fry into his mouth too. "Me too." He replied putting his hand on her thigh.

She looked down and smiled. "How much longer?" She asked furrowing her brows.

"Just a couple of more hours. I was planning on Miami but I figured Panama City would be easier." Jeffrey shrugged.

Arabella widen her eyes and smiled. "I used to live in Panama City!" She exclaimed with a smile.

"Really?" Jeffrey asked. Arabella nodded.

--

Jeffrey and Arabella were currently sitting on a bed in the beach house they were staying at. It was perfect.

Arabella climbed over on Jeffrey. He looked taken back. She leaned down and kissed him. "Thank you." She said pulling away.

"For what?" He asked.

"Everything." Arabella responded with a smile on her sunkissed skin.

--
so very quick.