The door closed.

At least they get along. Though, I forgot about them the second Jimin sank his fingers into my hair. I loved the feeling of his lips against mine, maybe too much. I loved how at times like this I was allowed to touch him, to feel his body, when he usually didn't want me to even look at his bare skin, feeling too ugly to let me do that. I loved how our nose bumped together because we wanted more.

But we couldn't have that. Not right now. I pulled away from the kiss, and when Jimin tried to pull me back, I shook my head with a grin curving my lips. "Jiminie, morning breath."

"I know", he whined and pressed his lips against my neck. My heart did not just skip a beat. "I just want to kiss you."

"You can, after we brush our teeth." My cheeks burned at the promise when Jimin hummed against my skin in approval. "Is that okay?"

Jimin lifted his head and looked into my eyes, biting his plump lower lip. "No", he groaned and in a second he had climbed so he was on top of me. I tried not to think how little there was separating our... lower parts but it was hard. Especially with a beautiful boy on top of me, lips shining and pouting slightly. "Brushing out teeth means we have to go to school."

I knew that and sighed at the same time as him. I lifted my hand and pushed his hair back, smiling at how the orange locks fell back on his forehead despite my efforts. Then a thought came to my mind. "Why orange?" I asked softly.

Jimin seemed surprised by my question and was about to sit on my stomach, and as I had nothing against that, I was afraid my body would've wanted to react at feeling of... something. So, I grabbed the back of his thighs and lifted him, Jimin in panic pressing his palms against my chest. With my feet I pushed myself into sitting-position against the headboard and put Jimin back, this time sitting on my lap. After doing that I started to think if it was better in any way but after I realized it wasn't, not at all, but what was done was done, I thought I should just not focus on that. Still, I couldn't help my cheeks that burned red and hot.

"You can't just lift me like that", Jimin said like he was out of breath.

I could. Because he wasn't heavy, not heavy at all and it made me worried. If he didn't think he was enough when he was this light, what would be enough? I didn't let the worry to creep onto my face but kept smiling while I waited for my cheeks to stop burning.

"Seriously", he breathed. "Why did you lift me?"

The emotions I didn't want to find in his voice were evident. I tried to move on with the topic, to distract him from the voices in his head. I pressed our foreheads together and smirked. "Why? Would you prefer a different position?"

Jimin stared at me for a moment, obviously understanding what I was trying to do. Then he smiled, I guess it was like a thank you, and pecked my lips softly. "No, not really."

"Good." I was supposed to ask something else but I got lost in his brown eyes. They were looking straight at me, soft brown filling my world, his lashes casting faint shadows on his cheeks. He smiled at me and my breathing hitched and I felt light. It was like my head was filled with clouds or cotton, I couldn't think straight. It was okay, more than okay. "So", I blinked to keep my thoughts at least on some kind of track, "why orange?"

Jimin touched his hair like just remembering what we had been talking about. He pushed his hair back before playing with one strand at the front. He frowned. "It used to be red."

I was surprised. "Red?" Damn... I would've wanted to see that. I bet he looked hot.

"Yeah..." An uncomfortable expression passed on his face. "But then my mum told me it didn't fit me so I got rid of it..."