Chapter Eleven

Amina POV
Today was the day that Eli and I were performing our dance all of my family was coming and Landon was coming cause he had the kids. When I tell you I am nervous I mean it when had to change the dance at the last minute because someone from a rival studio someone got a hold to it and posted it online. I walked over to Eli biting my lips nervously and twiddling my fingers.(not sure if twiddling is a word but lets roll with it) He grabbed me by my shoulders lightly shaking "you're gonna be fine dance like its just you and me out there" he said and then lightly kissed me on my lips making me slightly less nervous. We went to the curtain and stood watching the person before us dance and it was sorta childish and basic not really for this competition.

They like twenty something but hey that just makes Eli and I look better. This is only this first dance we have tonight and then it is a group dance with a few other girls and Eli. I hear the announcer call our names and I shake out my nerves and make my way to stage.

Everyone was quiet during our whole performance just looking until the end when we kissed and they erupted in loud cheers and then I lowly heard Eli whisper "I wanna fall in love with you" and then he rose me off the ground and we took our bows and exited the stage going into our dressing room to get ready for our group dance I was so excited cause I am of course the main girl in it. (Brooke Hyland) We walked to the curtains of the stage and see the other performers ready to exit and Eli was standing a distance away and I am wondering why I should ask him later. It was time for us to for us to go on stage and I am so pumped for this. We go on stage and get into position.

We here an eruption of cheers and I hear a throat clearing and realize that Im rubbing my hand up and down his chest like a fucking  creep and I pat his chest and laugh it off and we take our bows and I run off stage to get dressed so we can hear the results of the competition. By the time everyone is dressed the rest of the groups have gone and it is time to here the results. In the end we won both group and the solo like I knew we would but now we have to prepare for the circus themed competition that's in two weeks and I already have ideas swirling in my head. Smiling and walking off stage holding Eli's hand I hear lots of congratulations and you did amazing I smile and say thank and made my way to my family. I suddenly felt something rush and hit my legs and looked down to see my two babies. I left Eli's hand go and picked them up and planted kisses all over their faces. They told me I dance really good and that they wanted to dance to and I actually thought that was an amazing idea and I couldn't wait to get them classes at the studio. I felt tapping on my shoulder and turned around to see Eli with a bouquet of flowers and I cheeses really hard when he handed them to me and I softly pecked him on the lips. " How would you and the kids like to accompany me to dinner tonight so that we can get to know Eachother a bit more" he said and I smiled and nodded and with that he walked away to join his family on the other side of the theater. I turned around and came face to face with Landon "who knew you were so flexible btw you did amazing" I gave him a dull look and said thanks and proceeded to my parents who had a teddy my that had number one on it and balloons. I hugged them and we talked as I motioned for the kids to come on so that we can leave. In the car the kids got excited when I told them Eli invited us to dinner so I took that as a good sign that they liked him and that he could be around more often. When we got home I got us all showered and went to the closet to figure out how to dress and then I see...