Chapter 35

Josh's POV

I carried on walking along Rover Street, although my pace quickened, and I felt slightly on edge here. The sound of a loud beat pounded in my ears, which wasn't helped by the sudden downpour of rain. Now I really was thankful for my coat. I began to walk past another house but I was suddenly grabbed and dragged towards one of the other houses.

This person's hand had a tight grip around my throat and I was struggling to breath. When I was chucked on the hard wooden ground I began gagging, trying to get air back in my lungs.

"What the hell was that for!" I shouted at whoever had just dragged me into some random house of the streets.

"I think you have the wrong person" I said, worried about who this person wanted and why they wanted them.

"Oh no" said a sickly sweet voice "I wanted Josh Cuthbert, and here he is, fancy that" she said and then laughed.

"very funny" I said sarcastically as I still lay on the floor, which resulted in me getting a hard kick in the stomach. I doubled over as a sharp pain rushed through my stomach.

"Josh, I have some people I would like you to meet, you may know them" Rachel said slyly and I stood up and followed her. She led me into a dark hallway and then down a few stairs, to a dark and cold room. As she turned on the lights I gasped as I saw a very pale and ill looking George and Daisy...

So guys this book will be finished soon, and I will be doing a sequel, but I need some name suggestions, so please comment any ideas

XxEmilyxX