Chapter 30

Hey guys! Thanks for over 200 votes! Also I just reached 4k reads!!! I can't believe it, only a few months ago I just reached 1k!  SORRY ITS BEEN AGEEES, I HAVE SOME FAMILY PROBLEMS, I HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND.

XxEmilyxX

Josh's POV

I instantly fell to the ground, tears pouring out of my eyes. I knew if it was Daisy's body, George would kill himself, possibly literally and I also knew it could be George's body, but how Daisy would react I'm not sure. I heard someone come into the room and I saw it was JJ. He rushed over to me when he saw me crying and sat down beside me.

"A bbbbody hhhhas bbbbeen fffound" I stuttered and then continued to cry my eyes out.

JJ looked shocked, and didn't reply to the news I had just told him. George is our band-mate, best friend and brother, none of us could carry on our lives normally without him. The police officer asked JJ if she could have word with him...

JJ POV

I couldn't believe what Josh had just told me. I could have cried for days but somebody has to keep strong other wise we would get nowhere and all fall apart. The policewoman asked if she could speak to me and I nodded. We left Josh in the kitchen and went into the hallway, out of earshot from anyone else. The policewoman then told me,

"we need someone to come to the body, to verify if it is George or not"

George. It must be a boys body then. It could be George's body. That's when I heard a crash coming from downstairs.

sorry it's short and rubbish, but you deserve an update

XxEmilyxX