Chapter 5

Hey guys so I thought I would add Elyar Fox kinda into this story, but who knows who else may pop up! Hah
XxEmilyxX

George's POV

OMG this girl is so cute, she has bright blue eyes, perfect wavy blonde hair and nice white teeth. Although I have only met her for about 5 minutes we have already bonded so well! I jogged over to tell the boys where me and Daisy were going, and they all wolf-whistled until I put my finger to my lips signalling that Daisy's sister was coming over. I ran back over to Daisy and off we went. The nearest Starbucks was only about 5 minutes aways but I still handed Daisy some sunglasses and I pulled on a SnapBack over my messy hair. We wouldn't want the paparazzi catching us, and claiming we're a couple would we? Well I dunno I wouldn't mind Daisy being my girlfriend! As we walked into the Starbucks I glanced at Daisy, she looked even sexier in sunglasses. I quickly snapped out of my trance when the girl on the till said to me "are you ready to order" to which I replied "ummm yea, one skinny latte and... What do you want Daisy?"
"Could I have a Frappe?" She asked "and one strawberry frappe as well please" I said. Damn this girl had style, I grabbed a £10 note out of my pocket and payed the girl. She took our names and we went to wait for our drinks. Soon someone called "George and Daisy" we ran over to our drinks and sat down near the window, drinking our drinks, when all of a sudden I saw a bright flash and a click or a camera... Oh no the paparazzi had found us shoot.

Thanks xx
I known Elyar wasn't in this chapter but he will be soon
XxEmilyxX