Chapter 9

Hey guys!
This chapter is going to be short as I'm only doing this to end the concert and as a fillet chapter
XxEmilyxX

George's POV

"Thank-you London!" We all shouted smiled at the crowd. The atmosphere was amazing, with so many people in the audience- all cheering or clapping and a lot were screaming. I loved being a singer, although its not all its supposed to be. Don't get me wrong it's better than working in Starbucks, although I do get free coffee! As we walked off stage chatting to each other. I spotted Daisy who was just coming through with the other few people who had meet and greet tickets. I ran over and brushed my hand through my floppy hair. "Hey, you were great!" She said. "Thanks!" I replied. "Look if I don't see you again tonight, call me tomorrow please?" Of course she said and hugged me.
Suddenly security told us that the meet and greet people had 30 minutes in which we were going to do signings. We often took photos as well. Many of the girls asked us to follow them on twitter or things like that. The boys and I sat along a long table, ready for the signings. This is going to be a busy half an hour....

Sorry it's short in just trying to end the concert bit now without cutting it short.
XxEmilyxX