Chapter 28

Thank-you for 2.6k reads!

Keep reading and voting

sorry I haven't updated in a while

XxEmilyxX

Nicola' s POV

I hadn't been able to sleep, so I lay awake, playing on my phone. Suddenly I got an incoming call from Josh. Worried, I picked it up.

"Josh what's wrong" I asked softly

"it's George" he said, and he sounded close to tears.

"What about George" I asked.

He explain all about Daisy and George, and how they were missing and I gasped. "Josh, as soon as it's light I'll come over, I promise" I told him.

I lay awake in my bed until I saw a crack of light through my curtains. I jumped out of bed, pulled on some jeans and a hoodie, grabbed my phone, and sent a quick text to Josh, and grabbed my bag. I quickly called a taxi and within a very nerve racking half an hour, I had reach Josh's and George's house.

I knocked on the door, and Josh's head appeared, but he wasn't his usual cheery self, he looked tired with grey circles underneath his eyes, and his hair was all messy. He wore a grey hoodie, and some chinos. I embraced him in a hug and whispered to him, "don't worry"

We walked inside the house and Josh explained properly what,had happened. Once he had finished he looked at me and said

"So then, what should we do?"

"Call the police I guess." I replied

We rang the police and as I was too scared to ring Josh rang all I heard was "we would like to report two people missing."

The word missing rang in my head, and I worried I would never see my amazing sister again. A single tear fell down my cheek, but I wiped it away. I needed to be strong, for Daisy.

So guys, I hope you liked it! So many asked for me to update. I'm sorry I couldn't update earlier.

XxEmilyxX