Chapter 33

As many of you commented for a sequel, I shall be doing a sequel to fallen In love

XxEmilyxX

Josh's POV

I began to walk down the road. I wasn't sure where I was going but I needed some space, away from reality. It was chilly and I was glad I had my coat. I walked straight pass my parents house, straight pass my sister Victoria's house and straight pass Nicolas house, even though she was the person I could probably do with most right now.

I began to enter the part of the city I didnt know very well, but I couldn't care less so I just carried on walking through the streets. Suddenly I came to a rough looking street, with grey houses looming over me, and the smell of alcohol was in the air. The roads name was Rover Street.....

JJ's POV

I sat down beside Maeve and gently placed her head on a cushion. I knew Maeve told me she didn't deal with death or blood very well but I didn't know she reacted like that!

After half an hour she came round, but looked rather pale, so I picked her up and told her to go have some more rest. She didn't need telling twice and soon fell asleep.

I crept back downstairs and suddenly felt very alone. Normally the house was buzzing, with George messing about, or Josh screaming as him and Nicola had a water fight but recently everybody has been arguing and everyone has been tired, angry and upset.

I decided to ring Jaymi as he had gone to his mum's house for a rest, but I really needed some company, after I had a go at Josh. I felt awful for making Josh leave, but I wasn't worried about him as I knew he was sensible and was probably round his mum's or sisters, or most likely Nicolas. I never thought he would be in trouble...