Chapter 27

okay so load  of people asked me to update... so here you go

XxEmilyxX

George's POV

"George" Daisy whispered "I'm here baby it's all right" I said still stroking her soft hair. "What happened" she asked me "how did you find me"

"an unknown number texted me this morning, telling me to come here otherwise..." I trailed off, not wanting to tell Daisy she could have been killed.

"otherwise what" she whispered

"otherwise they would have killed you"

she gasped and huddled up closer to me. "I won't let them hurt you" I told her...

Josh's POV

I woke up around 5:00am and groaned. I turned over to see if George was awake, but he wasn't in his bed. I couldn't hear anyone downstairs. I decided to try and find out where on earth George was at 5:00am. I crept downstairs, hoping not to wake the others. Suddenly it occurred to me, George could have gone looking for Daisy. I scrambled back upstairs to try and find my iPhone. I pulled it out of my hoodie pocket and dialled George's number, but his phone started ringing next to his bed. Wherever George was, the phone wasn't with him. The only other person I could think of calling was Nicola, we had started dating each other a few weeks ago but we hardly ever saw each other, which was sad. Maeve and JJ had also been dating for about a month and I was slightly jealous of JJ because he got to see  Maeve quite a lot as she just lived down the road. I pressed Nicola' s contact and it started ringing. Surprisingly she picked up "Josh what's wrong" she asked "well it's George..."

sorry for so many cliffhangers!

XxEmilyxX