Chapter 22

Sorry that part was so short!

enjoy! please vote and share

XxEmilyxX

George's POV

I was trembling as I opened the door, scared of who may be inside, every step praying Daisy would jump out and say "fooled you!" and then we'd laugh and hug each other. But no Daisy appeared, tears started to roll down my cheek as I shouted out in the house "Daisy!" I tiptoed into the kitchen, and as I did so a smell of blood filled my nose. I made my stomach flip and I darted into the bathroom, just in time, before I threw up. I sat on the bathroom floor and sobbed. The girl of my dreams had gone, and who knows where? I pulled my phone out of my pocket and dialled 999, after my conversation with the police, I rang Josh, I could hardly speak, but I managed to choke out what had happened and where I was, and Josh told me that he was on his way. I still sat on the floor, my head in my hands, tears rolling down my cheeks.

Josh's POV

I had been gone about 20 minutes before I got a call from George, I picked up cheerily, but when I heard George crying I suddenly became serious. "George what's wrong" I asked "it's... Daisy..... she's.... gone" George weeped. By now I was already walking back to our house. I had never heard George sounding so upset. Daisy had meant a lot to him, a girl who really loved him for who he was, not just because we were in a band, because of George himself. Goodness knows what would happen  if anything happened to Daisy. Soon I arrived back at our house. I could see police cars circling the ground and a very pale, sick looking George...

What do you think? I'm going to start a new fan-fiction soon I think

XxEmilyxX