Chapter 15 (Final Chapter)

[ y/n's POV ]

"She's awake!!" 

"Oh my gosh! Her hand moves!"

"Call the doctor! Faster!"

I heard noises-- shoutings to be exact I open my eyes slowly and saw my friends and my Parents looking at me.

"W-What happened?" I asked them as I try to sit up.

"We caught in an avalanche, we we're so worried about you y/n! We thought you will not wake up!" Mylene said as she started to cry.

While Klara comforted her.

"Shh. It's alright now Mylene she's awake see? Don't cry" she said as she pats Mylene's back.

We talked more about the incident until the door opens and the doctor came in to check me. After he checked me suddenly the weird Dream gets in my head again.

"Uhm doctor." I called for him.

The doctor look at me as I asked him about my weird dream. He said that the mind of a person in coma can explore through different dreams. (Actually I forgot the science about this. Lets just say its just like that okay? Mianhae chingu)

"So that's why.." I said as I smiled and thank the doctor.

As the days flew by when me and my friends talked about many things that they did while I'm in my coma state. A two nurse came in my room while talking.

"Have you heard about the three guys that confined here last 3 months ago?" - nurse 1

"Yeah. That three brothers who caught into an car accident?" - nurse 2

"Uhu! They're awake already. Its a miracle isn't it?" - nurse 1

"Wow! Seriously?" - nurse 2

I just stared at them and suddenly the memories of the three flashes in my mind.

"They're...awake..." I mumbled to myself enough for Mylene and Klara to hear it.

The two look at me in confusion.

"Who's awake?" Mylene asked me.

"Jin... They're awake!" I said as I smiled to them.

"Excuse me!" I said to the two nurse.

"Yes ms.y/n?" The first nurse said to me.

"Can you call Jin please?" I said as I smiled at her.

"Jin? Who--- wait...Mr. SeokJin Kim?" She said in shocked.

I nodded and smiled to her.

"Okay I will ms. Y/n. I will tell him that you call for him as he can gets up." The nurse said as she smiled to me.

"Thank you"

I looked at my two friends and they look at me while smirking.

"You need a lot of explaining to do." Klara said. As I sighed and start explaining.

-------

Days goes by(again) as I was sleeping peacefully someone knocked on my room. I'm still in the hospital still waiting for my leg to heal.

"Aish. Come in" I said in my sleepy voice. The person goes in and shut the door gently. The person suddenly chuckled but I recognize who owns that chuckling voice.

I turn around and saw Jin standing in the side of my bed smiling at me.

My eyes started to get teary as I sat up and hug him.

"Jin.." I mumbled and he hug me back.

"I miss you y/n" he said as he caressed my hair and kissed the top of my head.

"I miss you too Jin" I said as I cry softly.

He pulls away from our hug and wipes my tears away

"Remember when I said we'll meet again?" He suddenly asked me.

I nodded my head and smiled.

"This is the day y/n. The day that we'll meet again." He said as he kissed me on my lips.

The day that we meet again as he well said. The day that we'll be together forever. The day that I will never let go of him. Forever.......

------The End------

Yey! 611 words. What the eff Am I writing? It's so lame!!! I hate my writing skills and I'm so on mental block! 😑 Anyways! I hope you guys enjoy my lame story. Urh. I really hate my writing skills. Anyways that's all! Bye bye!! Hope you can guys support my other books! Kamsaranghae!