Chapter 14

[ y/n's POV ]

We're back at the mansion again. Jin acted normal like nothing happens. He laugh with his brothers like as usual.

I look at the big window in the sala thinking if "what if I needed to comeback and leave them" my thoughts cut off when someone holds my hand. I look at my right and saw Jin smiling at me warmly.

"Jin.."

"Hmm?" He replied as he play with my fingers.

"Can we... Can we talk?" I asked him as he look at me.

He smiled and nodded his head.

We go to the front door of the mansion.

"What do you want to talk about?" He Said.

"We'll I---" I suddenly stop when I hear the voices again.

"Please y/n.. Wake up.. We need you dear."

"Y/n! Wake up!"

And then suddenly a strong wind came up outside.

I looked at Jin and he smiled at me.

"Do you hear them?" He said as he goes close to me.

"I do.. But I don't want to leave you guys." I said as my eyes gets teary again.

He smiled at me and gave me warm soft kiss on my forehead.

"Don't worry y/n.. I promise.. We'll meet again" he said as his smile still plastered on his face.

"I love you Jin" I said as I smiled at him.

"I love you too y/n.. I will always be. " he said as he gave me one last hug and let's go off me.

I open the door of the mansion and step out side as I soo a hurricane in front of me and then I closed my eyes as I take a step towards the Hurricane and all went black.